Client Relationship Manager
Irvine , CA 92602
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
XE's Client Relationship Managers are responsible for the on-boarding of transactional clients and ensuring that new clients receive a great customer experience from initial enquiry, registration, on-boarding and first trade. The role is responsible for completing fact-find and qualification for inquiries to identify the most appropriate XE products and services for each customer.
Consumer Registration & On-Boarding
- Performs comprehensive fact-find and qualification for new enquiries to identify FX / international payment requirements of each new prosspective small business / consumer customer (e.g. invoice payments/receipts, international property purchase, regular payments and lifestyle payments);
- Explains the features, advantages and benefits of using XEs online payment services;
- Ensures that prospective clients understand the on-boarding and registration process;
- Identifies consumer clients requiring more complex FX / international payments services and refers these customers to the service delivery team;
- Resolves client registration issues and FAQs, seeking guidance from the team leader where required;
- Identifies any hot-spots in the conversion funnel for enquiries registered not approved, approved not quoted and/or quoted not traded and takes action to improve conversions (e.g. outbound calls);
- As a brand ambassador, maintains a professional and courteous approach to handling enquiries and interacting with clients at all times to put the customer at the centre of everything that we do;
- Records and maintains accurate and up to date data on SLX (CRM) for each client contact / activity. (e.g. Identification and verification (ID&V) and know your client (KYC) processes)
- Completes (as required) outbound phone campaigns to drive conversions of client registrations;
- Conducts follow-up calls and campaigns for specific sales campaigns.
First Trade Execution
- Supports new consumer and small business clients from initial enquiry to online first trade;
- Completes offline first trades with clients (over the phone), where required and appropriate to do so;
- Ensures new clients understand the process for making payments online and functionality of 24/7 online account management.
Puts the customer at the centre of everything that we do, demonstrating XE brand values through all contact with the customer.
- Responds to all inbound post-trade customer service queries aiming for first call resolution.
- Provides outbound customer service support, including responding to emails, chasing up outstanding information for clients and diarising future contact as required;
- Liaises with appropriate internal teams where required to ensure that client queries are resolved in a timely and professional manner and resolves low level complaints and determining appropriate way forward on a case by case basis;
- Liaises with relevant support functions as required (e.g. compliance, financial crime and risk team);
- Seeks referrals from existing clients whenever appropriate to do so;
- Achieves personal productivity KPIs and targets;
- Attends all mandatory and developmental training (e.g. legal, regulatory and products/services)
- Supports company projects (e.g. UAT - User Acceptance Training for DFX system builds)
- A team player
- Self-motivated with a natural flair for sales / client services;
- Previous client services and/or inbound sales role within B2C and/or B2B environment;
- Experience of selling and/or promoting digital online products & services
- Ability to understand and determine requirements for different types of clients (consumer and business);
- Attention to detail and high numeracy;
- Experience of delivering against KPIs/targets.
- Excellent communication skills (telephone, face-to-face and written);
An added plus is if a candidate has the following:
- Previous experience within a FX / Payments sales/client services or customer services role;
- Good understanding of deliverable FX products and services (e.g. Spot, Forward) and understanding of payments and settlements (e.g. ACH, Wire Transfer and local clearing methods) would be desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Compelling health and wellness benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Stock Option Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Free Food & Snacks