Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above.
You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing BB&T Accessibility or by calling 866-362-6451. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
A Client Care Specialist works towards a single vision -- to make the world a better place to live by fulfilling our clients' dreams. To achieve client service distinction, a Client Care Specialist is passionate about the client's experience, conveys genuine compassion, empathy and respect for clients and team members, is results driven, enthusiastic and creative.
A Client Care Specialist is empowered to solve problems accurately so that clients have an effortless experience that results in first call resolution and delight. This vital position has an impact on millions of clients annually and utilizes a variety of software tools to navigate client accounts, research and communicate effective solutions while adhering to bank policies and procedures. A Client Care Specialist is a member of the Client Care Center Team that provides 24/7 support to internal and external clients in a fast-paced, dynamic and efficient environment by answering inbound calls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1.Deliver exceptional client service and a distinctive client experience for a broad range of products and services by answering inbound client calls, professionally and courteously.
2.Deliver BB&T's Perfect Client Experience (PCE) attributes of reliable, responsive, empathetic and competent with each client interaction. Always employ the LAST (Listen, Apologize, Solve and Thank) model with each client.
3.Assess client needs and suggest appropriate products and services. Open new accounts and complimentary services that meet client needs.
4.Maintain required performance standards (e.g. quality, attendance, promptness).
5.Accurately address client questions and concerns with an emphasis on minimal client effort. Refer complex or reoccurring issues to second level support and/or a Client Care Team Leader.
6.Ensure the security of client information and assist with minimizing bank losses by performing appropriately defined client authentication for each call received. Identify possible identity theft and fraud and escalate for follow-up and risk mitigation.
7.Accurately complete call wrap-up tasks and documentation to support training, forecasting and trending analyses.
8.Actively engage in providing feedback to improve communications and business processes.
9.Maintain high levels of client satisfaction through BB&T's Voice of the Client (VOC) program.
10. Assist in the resolution and tracking of client complaints. Ensure each complaint is logged with detailed explanation of the issue and its resolution. Ensure each complaint is routed to appropriate queue for tracking and reporting purposes.
11. Embrace ongoing personal and professional growth and development by participating in required and voluntary educational opportunities.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1.High School diploma or equivalent
2.Passion for delivering distinctive client service and helping others
3.Demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communications skills
4.Ability to work with confidential information in a professional manner
5.Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment
6.Ability to quickly learn bank products and services and apply that knowledge appropriately
7.Ability to process information with a high degree of accuracy
8.Ability to analyze situations fully that result in accurate and appropriate client resolution
9.Ability to utilize processes, tools and techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent situations
10. Ability to concentrate and follow client issues without distraction
11. Ability to work successfully in a team environment, as well as independently
12. Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
13. Action oriented and self-disciplined
14. Ability to maintain composure in highly emotional situations
15. Creative thinker and problem solver
16. Bright, articulate, and detail oriented
17. Ability to empathize with and prioritize client needs
18. Ability to speak fluent English language
19. Basic computer navigation skills, including ability to multi-task and navigate between multiple systems
20. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
21. Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
22. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
2.Prior client service experience in a call center environment
3.Ability to speak fluent Spanish language
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify