Durham , NC 27701
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Method Savvy is a consultancy that helps ambitious leaders solve bold business problems for new realities. We do that by uncovering simple truths that connect brands to people across channels.
FOCUSED ON BUILDING THE CLIENTS BUSINESS, THE ACCOUNT RELATIONSHIP AND THE EXPERTISE OF OUR TEAM.
The Client Advisor is the catalyst for client growth. Your focus is on building the clients business, the account relationship and the expertise of our team. That means spotting game-changing ideas to grow our clients business and solve challenges. Pitching ideas fearlessly and confidently. And keeping things simple, organized and clear even in the most complex situations so that we can make great work.
Tasks & Responsibilities Include
What You'll Do
- Clients | Deep understanding of clients business as well as the strategies and tactics we deploy on their behalf. Youll be the point person for day-to-day client communications and project intake.
- Team | Manage, inspire and motivate project teams. Partner with Media, Creative, Strategy and Performance disciplines to elevate the caliber of the work and client relationship.
- Analyze | Find innovative ways to build and push the business forward.
- Process | Work with consultancy leadership and meta teams to accurately scope and manage projects, recommend resource plans, organize teams and set expectations.
Who You Are
- A Planner | deliberate, reliable and conscientious in their approach to work and people.
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and were working with a lot of unknowns you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Digs in and figures out how to work around problems and unknowns. Takes care of self and team. Maintains stamina and positivity under constraints.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing- its a mentality that makes the team successful.
- Empathetic | Whether its the client or team members, you can put yourself in someone elses shoes and strive to see things from their perspective.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing/agency environment with both client-facing and cross-agency experience. Digital experience is a must with production experience a plus.
- Proven experience on a fast-paced business in an integrated environment managing multiple stakeholders.
- Comfort and skill presenting work and pertinent project information to client and internal teams.
- Innate ability to drive projects forward and ensure timely delivery.
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking youre strong on both IQ and EQ, youre as adept at reading data for insights as you are at reading clients for feedback.
- Experience serving as part of a cross-functional team and partnering with creative, media, strategists, web developers, and various vendors across the creative and technical landscape.
- Partner closely with creative, strategy, media, and external resources in defining solutions to clients business problems, ensuring that they can feasibly be executed by all team members while providing the client with the best possible solution.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes in a fast-based environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Located in the heart of downtown Durham, NC, our close-knit team enjoys a collaborative work environment that highly values critical thinking, creativity and accountability. We offer employees:
- A competitive salary.
- Free Health and Dental benefits.
- 401(k) retirement benefits with company matching.
- Short and long-term disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Paid new parent leave.
- Unlimited, take it when you need it, vacation.
- Casual dress code.
- A spacious office in downtown Durham, NC complete with a ping-pong table, foosball table and video games.
- A fully-stocked kitchen that includes a built-in bar.
- Laptop and second monitor.