Client Account Manager
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Client Services Account Manager is responsible for building effective relationships with Nexus clients that result in high-levels of client satisfaction and retention. The Account Manager (AM) acts in a consultative manner across an assigned book-of-business to ensure clients optimize financial performance by using Nexus tools and best practices.
The AM coordinates all aspects of client interaction and works with the Nexus operations team to both proactively monitor and reactively solve client issues. Additionally, the AM is responsible for driving and tracking key projects identified and ratified by both the client and Nexus.
The AM has demonstrated professional experience solving complex business challenges and the ability to form successful and sustained relationships with clients.
Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Perform direct account service responsibilities for Nexus clients in accordance with the applicable segment's service model.
- Maintain relationship with key client contacts that fosters an environment to drive client performance and minimize attrition risk (e.g., Doctor or Practice Manager).
- Establish and facilitate regularly scheduled meetings with assigned clients to discuss key success metrics and Nexus campaigns.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of best practices to use in coaching our clients to success.
- Manage client-facing account services projects while maintaining a high level of client satisfaction including independently developing, managing and owning overall project plan and timelines for key deliverables.
- Integrate company core values into all aspects of operations
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- 3 - 5 years of relevant professional experience required.
- 1 - 3 years working knowledge of the revenue cycle preferred.
- 1 - 3 years of specific experience in Account Management, preferably executive level
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Health, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Relaxed Environment
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Wellness Program