VIEW JOBS1/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-16T00:00Position Description
Class A CDL Yard Spotter, in Redford, MI
Join the Ryder Team Today!
About the position:
* Solo, CLASS A CDL Yard Drivers
* Great Pay: Average $60K/yr
* Dispatch Schedule: 2:00pm - 12:00am or later; Wednesday - Sunday; Home Daily!
* Equipment/Type: Yard Switch moving 53' Dry Van's
* Freight Handling: No Touch Freight
* Paid Every Friday! Direct Deposit Available!
* Strong Safety Culture!
* Safe & Reliable Equipment!
* Stability: Ryder has been in business since 1933 & employs over 8,000 drivers nation-wide!
* Benefits: Full, Comprehensive Benefit Package. Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Program & much more!
* Ryder Maintenance: Ryder has over 800 Maintenance Facilities across the country. 24 hour, 7 day Road Side Assistance Program
Any Questions? Contact Terrina @ 502-370-6327
Safety is a priority at Ryder! Qualified candidates cannot have more than a combination of 2 tickets/accidents in the last three years.
As a driver, you're important everywhere you go. Businesses and customers are excited to see you. You help companies get their products to the people who need them. And, when you drive a Ryder Truck, you play an important part in keeping the economy moving. People around the world rely on you every day to keep their businesses running smoothly. Ryder drivers earn excellent money, get paid weekly and enjoy a great benefits package which includes medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance, 401(k), discount employee stock purchase program, credit union and much more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply today.
* Minimum 22 years of age
* Pass a Ryder Drug Test
* Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
* Pass a DOT physical
* Pass a Yard Driver Examination
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
* Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
* This position is primarily responsible for safely handling and maneuvering tractor trailers on the yard and within an area
* The position requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
* Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
* Maintaining accurate records and logs
* Maintaining accurate move and yard inventory records Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
VIEW JOBS1/20/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-20T00:00Description:
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office – your car – listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza – and pasta. What more could you want? Independence, good music and great food – with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
* A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
* Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke – treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
* Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
* Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
* Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
* Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
If you want a flexible job with an innovative company – and great tips - then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today!
VIEW JOBS11/27/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-25T00:00POSITION SUMMARY:
AutoZone's Full-Time Auto Parts Delivery Driver performs work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe delivery of parts to and from commercial customers. In addition, this AutoZoner will be required to perform duties inside our stores, driving, and at our customers' place of business. Drivers are responsible for ensuring maximum productivity in a safe environment, increasing commercial sales, and ensuring compliance with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone's expectations. The incumbent will exceed customer's expectations by delivering WOW! Customer Service to all AZ Commercial accounts.
* Provides WOW! Customer Service
* Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
* Adheres to AutoZone dress code
* Follows all company policies, procedures and management direction, including all fleet and safety policies
* Ensures commercial products are delivered on time and in excellent condition
* Drives delivery vehicle to transport parts to Commercial customers, including the loading and unloading of parts
* Maintains a safe driving and working environment, including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
* Picks up parts from nearby stores and outside vendors
* Ensure appropriate delivery documentation is generated and issued for each delivery, then appropriately filed at the AutoZone store
* Follows proper accident procedures
* Properly maintains vehicle(s) and takes the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues
* Ensures that assigned company vehicle is kept clean and presentable
* Builds long term professional relationships with the customers
* Handles cash transactions, charge transactions, and core/part returns per company policy and guidelines
* Inspects, protects, and maintains company assets, merchandise, and vehicles
* Assists DIY customers between deliveries by performing the following duties:
* Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer's automobiles
* Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs
* Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
* Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
* Excellent communication and decision making skills
* Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
* Valid driver's license and ability to meet AutoZone's driving requirements
* Drivers – 21 years or older