VIEW JOBS11/20/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-18T00:00Job Details
Job ID C0102K1 Date posted Nov. 19, 2018 Address 25001 W 8 MILE RD, REDFORD, Michigan 48240
We are Aaron's - an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retailer known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job – It is a career with purpose.
Aaron's Part-time Delivery Drivers are recognized as the front line to our customers. As brand ambassadors, their goal is to provide a top-notch, red carpet customer experience. As a Part-time Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for delivering, installing, and demonstrating merchandise in our customer's home, while providing outstanding customer service along the way!
Skills for Success
Part-time Delivery Drivers are professional, courteous and genuinely enjoy working with people. Solid communication skills, a working knowledge of electronics, and dependability are necessary. Like all Aaron's team members, they share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life.
* Load, secure and protect product in delivery vehicle and safely transport merchandise without damage
* Verify product information and accessories to ensure it matches for deliveries and returns
* Ensure all merchandise is clean and in operating condition prior to delivery
* Offload, install and demonstrate merchandise for our customers safely
* Perform routine service calls, product exchanges and assist with merchandise returns
* Confirm customer identification, collect money and obtain customers signature on lease agreements
* Assist sales team with field marketing programs requested by store management
* Support in maintaining the showroom floor and store's warehouse by moving and organizing merchandise
* Maintain the store's warehouse in a neat and orderly manner
* Safely operate delivery vehicle and follow delivery schedule set by management
* Accurately document all vehicle movement on daily route sheets
* Team partnership with both the Sales Manager and Customer Service Representative(s) to drive revenue and to meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
* Conduct daily inspection of assigned delivery vehicle to ensure safety and maintenance guidelines are met
* Any other reasonable duties requested by management
* At least 21 years old with a valid state Driver's License and compliance with the Company's Driver Qualification Policy; including satisfactory MVR (driving record)
* Must meet DOT requirements to obtain certification in required states
* Ability to work schedule of hours varying from 8 am to 9 pm
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* High energy with the ability to effectively perform all functions of the store and multitasking effectively
* High School diploma or equivalent preferred
* Proper customer service etiquette
* Uphold the Aaron's Brand and protect company assets
* Maintain a professional appearance
* Strong technical skills and/or working knowledge of electronic products
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and rewarded with competitive compensation, which includes:
* 401(k) plan
At Aaron's we provide sales and lease-to-ownership specialty items relating to furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories through its more than 1,800 Company-operated and franchised stores. Our customers shop at Aaron's for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to influence people's lives. We help people "OWN IT", and if you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron's is committed to creating a diverse work environment, celebrates our team members' differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class.
Click here for a Realistic Job Preview!
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VIEW JOBS11/9/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-07T00:00POSITION SUMMARY:
AutoZone's Full-Time Auto Parts Delivery Driver performs work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe delivery of parts to and from commercial customers. In addition, this AutoZoner will be required to perform duties inside our stores, driving, and at our customers' place of business. Drivers are responsible for ensuring maximum productivity in a safe environment, increasing commercial sales, and ensuring compliance with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone's expectations. The incumbent will exceed customer's expectations by delivering WOW! Customer Service to all AZ Commercial accounts.
* Provides WOW! Customer Service
* Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
* Adheres to AutoZone dress code
* Follows all company policies, procedures and management direction, including all fleet and safety policies
* Ensures commercial products are delivered on time and in excellent condition
* Drives delivery vehicle to transport parts to Commercial customers, including the loading and unloading of parts
* Maintains a safe driving and working environment, including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
* Picks up parts from nearby stores and outside vendors
* Ensure appropriate delivery documentation is generated and issued for each delivery, then appropriately filed at the AutoZone store
* Follows proper accident procedures
* Properly maintains vehicle(s) and takes the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues
* Ensures that assigned company vehicle is kept clean and presentable
* Builds long term professional relationships with the customers
* Handles cash transactions, charge transactions, and core/part returns per company policy and guidelines
* Inspects, protects, and maintains company assets, merchandise, and vehicles
* Assists DIY customers between deliveries by performing the following duties:
* Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer's automobiles
* Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs
* Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
* Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
* Excellent communication and decision making skills
* Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
* Valid driver's license and ability to meet AutoZone's driving requirements
* Drivers – 21 years or older
VIEW JOBS10/2/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-12-31T00:00School Bus Driver in Training
All interested applicants for a School Bus Driver position, anyone looking for a new career opportunity to experienced School Bus Drivers, begin with us as a Driver in Training. The best-trained drivers in the business work for us because we devote a significant amount of resources, training and development to our employees.
A Driver in Training will be trained by our staff to obtain a commercial driver's license (CDL), where available, obtain related School Bus Driver endorsement(s), and to learn our Company policies and procedures. Upon successful completion of the training program and successful completion of all necessary requirements for the position, the Driver In Training will be placed in a School Bus Driver role.
* Provides safe and reliable transportation service by operating various types of school buses in transporting pupils to and from school, special events, field trips, etc.
* Reports any maintenance problems to Maintenance in accordance with Company procedure and does not operate an unsafe vehicle
* Reports to duty on time and maintains route on time but in a safe manner
* Physically assists passengers in evacuation of the vehicle in case of emergency
* Immediately reports any accident or incident per Company policy
* Exercises student management through communication and discipline per Company policy.
* Reports discipline problems to school officials as instructed
* Keeps the interior of the assigned vehicle clean and presentable
* Presents a neat and professional appearance at all times
* Ensures vehicle is properly fueled according to facility procedures
* Completes all required paperwork (including route change sheets, time cards, vehicle repair requests) and submits to the appropriate authority in a timely manner
* Attends all assigned training, safety meetings and in-service meetings
* Maintains a cooperative attitude with fellow employees, supervisors, parents, and school personnel; always promoting company goodwill
* Prepares vehicle for inclement weather conditions, including scraping or cleaning windows, applying tire chains
* Safely and efficiently utilizes bus equipment, including wheelchair lifts, radios and emergency equipment.
* Other duties as assigned
* Must be at least 21 years of age; for Tennessee, must be at least 25 years of age per state law
* Must possess, or be able to obtain, all valid applicable state license and other required certifications to operate company vehicles
* Must meet all local and state requirements
* Must meet physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety-sensitive employee, will be subject to random substance abuse screening under Company policy
* Must satisfactorily complete and pass all training and attend safety meetings and in-service meetings in order to remain qualified
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to lift and assist students when necessary
* Must have a high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of the school bus/van
* Must practice defensive driving at all times and avoid vehicular and industrial accidents by practicing safe driving and work habits
* Ability to maintain efNational Express CorporationRedfordMI