Class A Driver Southeast Regional Home Weekends
Class A Truckin
Memphis , TN 37501
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
If you are a Class A driver with one year experience, you choose your home time and if you want a guarantee minimum pay
- Drivers can run Monday through Friday and be home for the full weekend - with this option drivers are given a guaranteed minimum of $1200/WK and average $1200-$1400/WK
- Drivers can get through the house 1-2 times a week and be home weekends. There is no guarantee on this options and drivers average $1050-$1150/WK
85% of the freight is drop n hook and 95% is no touch.
When we say Southeast, we actually mean Southeast - AL, MS, TN, KY, GA, N. FL, SC, NC & VA
Drivers are paid 30% of the load and since almost all customer freight will average $.55-$.65CPM.
- Must have at least one full year of verifiable Class A driving experience in the last 3 years.
- May not have a DOT Preventable Accident in the last 3 years
- No major moving violations (in personal or commercial) in the last 3 years
- May not have more than 2 non major moving violations in the last three years
- May not have more than 2 incidents or accidents (that are not DOT) in the last 3 years
- No more than a combination of 2 moving violations and incidents in the last 3 years.
- May not have more than 4 jobs in the last 3 years
- Can not be terminated from any job in the last 3 years for safety reasons.
So you the driver get to pick how you want to run. If you have ever thought you would make less to be home than here is your chance.
Full benefits kick in after 90 days and include medical, dental, 401K, PTO and holiday pay.