Class A CDL Driver
Defiance Energy Services, LLC
Haughton , LA 71037
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an experienced truck driver to transport materials to and from specified destinations. Other duties may be assigned based on business needs of the location.
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Document and log work/rest periods
- Ensure that truck has proper and current inspections.
- Compliance with all D.O.T. requirements.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Tanker endorsement required; HazMat preferred
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Current DOT medical card/registered with state
- Proven work experience as a truck driver
- Ability to work night or weekend shifts as necesssary
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Experience in energy industry is a plus
Health, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation and holidays
$1,500 sign on bonus
Retention, referral, and performance bonuses are also paid to our CDL drivers!
Highly competitive pay based on experience!