Claims Adjuster- Commerical Casuatly Products
Austin , TX 78746
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Lenders Protection is looking for someone with experience as a claims professional to process claims for a variety of commercial casualty products. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to interpret and execute Insurance Policy language and worked claims independently on a timely and high quality basis. This position would involve interaction with our insurance company, our clients and Lenders Protection internal staff. This role would be responsible for meeting volume, quality and response time benchmark metrics.
- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of the overall Lenders Protection program
- Obtain and validate documentation that confirms that a submitted claim is eligible for payment
- Correct information provided in the insurance application, if necessary, prior to claim payment
- Calculate the claim payment(s) due and place the claim in the queue to be paid
- Determine the uninsured loss to the client and analyze the reasons for the uninsured loss
- Communicate with Lenders Protection staff regarding situations involving high uninsured losses and serious breakdowns in the clients process for submitting applications for insurance
- Communicate with clients regarding serious breakdowns in their process for submitting applications for insurance
- Conduct training sessions with client staff responsible for submitting claims and assist clients, when necessary, with claim-related issues
- Document all findings and calculations for individual claims that are required to support the claims process
- Participate in audits done by our insurance company
- Maintain a valid claims adjuster license in all states that require a license
- Meet established benchmark measures for claims volume, quality and response times
- Consistently provide high levels of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Implementation, Finance and IT to maximize business opportunities.
- Currently holds a valid resident P&C claims adjuster license for Texas
- 1+ years of claims experience
- Proven ability to work independently in a multi-task environment
- Detail oriented with a mindset towards quality work
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Strong Customer Service background
Founded in 2000, Open Lending is located in Austin, Texas. We specialize in providing web-based pricing and loan decisioning technology that helps financial institutions approve auto loans for members who don't meet their typical underwriting standards. Open Lending's software platform, LendPro, is designed to integrate its automated loan decisioning tool with indemnity insurance. Open Lending was recently awarded one of the best places to work in Austin in 2015 and 2016 as well as fastest growing companies in central Texas the past several years.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. All candidates must complete a drug screen and background check.
Lenders Protection offers an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Disability, 401(k), monthly bonus structure and PTO. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org