Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Civil/Structural Engineer (3124)
Tampa , FL 33601
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business dedicated to providing industry leading program, project and construction management services to clients throughout the US and select foreign ventures.
Our client is looking for a proven Civil / Structural Engineer with experience in design of building structural systems, including augur cast piles, erection of structural steel and precast concrete panels, and structural concrete systems.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 5 + years-experience in civil/structural engineering.
- Professional Engineer licensure is not required but is preferred.
- Previous VA experience is not required but is desired.
- ASHE training/certification is required. [can be obtained on-line]
- Personnel shall be experienced with USACE's 3-Phase QC/Inspection process and EM 385-1-1.
- Estimated Start: 15 Oct 2018 14 Oct 2020