CIVIL TECHNICIAN LEVEL II
Shift/Hours: Business Hours
Provide manual and CAD drafting support and assist in administrative and design tasks for the Civil Engineering Department and Survey Department as assigned.
• Provides drafting services for Civil Engineering.
• Assists with coordinating plan layout and drawings with other disciplines.
• Posts addenda to construction plans with verbal or written directions.
• Assists with review and evaluation of shop drawings and product submitting.
• Maintains Civil Department library, standard detail manager and filing systems.
• Files project documents.
• Assists Civil Technician III in completing design tasks.
• Generate boundary and topographical survey maps.
• Generate staking plans for construction projects.
• Run CAD prints and bind for submission to agencies.
Associates degree and/or 2 years of related work experience. Proficiency in AutoCAD (Civil 3D) a must. Microstation Geopak a plus.