Church Facilities Manager
Charlotte , NC 28201
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CHURCH FACILITY MANAGERUniversity City United Methodist Church,
located in Charlotte, NC, is seeking a skilled individual to provide a well maintained, safe and secure facility, adequate to meet the mission, vision and purpose for spiritual ministry of the church. In addition to the key requirements below, the preferred candidate will have strong communication skills and an ability to work across all departments and ministries within the church.Key Responsibilities:
- Operate, program and maintain security door system, schedule doors to lock/unlock according to facility use.
- Operate and secure maintenance for HVAC systems schedule heat/air according to room usage.
- Conduct routine maintenance operations as deemed necessary and as requested.
- Provide support for set-up and breakdown of scheduled church functions and paid for events throughout the entire UCUMC facility.
- Maintain liaison with all contractors and vendors servicing the facility of UCUMC.
- On call for after hour alarm activation.
- Schedule Facility room usage for all events, generate appropriate invoicing. Secure Certificate if Insurance /Hold Harmless agreements from outside groups.
- Clear snow/ice/debris from walkways, put down ice-melting crystals when necessary.
- This list is not inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Knowledge of computer functions
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, TRANE recommended.
- Should display adequate physical health and strength to carry out maintenance activities and moving furniture and equipment.
- Must have valid North Carolina drivers license
- Must be able to work well with members, staff, guests and Committee and Lay leaders
- Maintain a Christian commitment to Jesus Christ, the Church and the community.