Effective Integrative Healthcare
Crofton , MD 21114
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Effective Integrative Healthcare in Crofton, MD is looking for an outgoing, friendly, efficient, and hardworking Chiropractic Assistant with the ability to multitask to handle and manage patient flow. A successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, integrity, be reliable, have a team mindset, and be willing to go above and beyond to participate in the growth of the office and themselves.
Duties include but are not limited to,
Works closely with the Doctors & Nursing Supervisor to:
- Responsible for assisting doctors with patient care including physical therapy modalities and rehab exercises
- Teach and monitor patients performing rehab exercises and teach home exercises
- Working with the front desk staff to optimize patient satisfaction
- Back-up front desk staff: answering phones, taking messages, confirm appointments and other administrative tasks as assigned
- Clinical research: requires collecting and completing forms with patient data
- Provides the Doctor with information about the patient’s response to treatment, including subjective findings documented in the patient’s medical record.
- Complete all required clinical documentation accurately.
- Maintains a clean and safe physical environment.
- Provides basic education and information to patients, making sure patients’ questions are answered and anxieties alleviated.
- Works flexible or extended hours where necessary.
- Participates in health center in-services and meeting, listening and respecting others’ ideas.
- Abides by Rules of Confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned
This position REQUIRES the following:
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat, positive, happy attitude;
- A genuine concern and passion for helping other people;
- You must love customer service;
- An interest in health, wellness, and living a healthy lifestyle;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task without feeling stressed or overwhelmed;
- Computer and administrative skills;
- Excellent phone skills and a calm, cheerful voice;
- A desire to be part of a team and involved in a fun, yet purposeful working atmosphere;
- Interest in promoting the chiropractic message and being part of the profession;
- Able to work in an energetic, busy, fast-paced environment that can see potentially up to 60 patients or more per day;
- Must have excellent attendance
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- The ability to confront challenges head-on yet with tact and grace is essential;
- Excellent communications skills. Must have a general knowledge of medical terminology and be able to effectively communicate with patients and medical providers.
We are looking for the right PERSONALITY as much as we are looking or the right SKILLS. If you are shy, introverted, or are not comfortable with other people or strangers, this position will not be for you. Also, we are NOT looking for a short-term employee and consider anything less than 2 years short-term. If you are looking for a stable, fun, long-term position where you constantly interact with people then this could be for you. Plenty of opportunities for promotion and to grow within the company.
- Current Maryland Certified Chiropractic Assistant licensure preferred but we are willing to train and send the right candidate to Chiropractic Assistant training to become a Certified Chiropractic Assistant.
- Prior Rehab/Physical Therapy Aide experience also a plus but not necessary to apply.
- + 1 years’ experience as either chiropractic assistant, dental assistants, physical therapy assistant, medical admin, or hospitality field.
- High school diploma required
- Prior experience in a Chiropractic office helps a lot but is not mandatory
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- References required and will be checked.
HOURS: You Must Be Available for The Potential Schedule Below: Shifts will be split up during these hours to receive your (40 – 43 hours per week)
Monday 7 - 7 pm
Tuesday 7 – 7 pm
Wednesday 7 - 7 pm
Thursday 7 - 7 pm
Friday 7 - 6 pm
Saturday: 8 - 1 pm
Only apply if you have your own reliable transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary:$14.00 to $15.00 /hour to start - + bonus opportunities and financial growth for employees who go over and beyond and excel.
- Competitive Salary commensurate with prior experience
- Continuing Education
- Professional and Career Development
- Discount on Service and Products
- Professional License Cost
- Paid sick days & Vacation days
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Please visit our websites, www.eihmd.com to learn more about our offices! Our office is located at 1625 Crofton Center, Crofton, MD 21114.(Inside Gold's Gym)