Childcare On Site Manager -(Deer Park School District)
Right At School
Deer Park , WA 99006
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Now Hiring Part Time Program Managers for Before & After School locations in our Deer Park School District Locations!
Competitive Pay* Program Managers $20-$23 per hour
Monday-Friday NO WEEKENDS!*
As a Program Manager, you will:
- Implement of dynamic creative curriculum for students, including partnering with school district personnel on student assessment, behavior planning, and intervention collaboration
- Develop staff, including Educators, to build high performing team focused on quality and service
- Implement accreditation/re-accreditation and state QRIS standards, including exercising judgment to ensure proper alignment and opportunity for continual growth
- Exercise judgment in addressing staff matters, maintain and improve quality, and build strong relationships with the local community
- Manage staff compliance with district-specific policies and procedures
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being, and attention of all children
- Meet and report regularly to the Area Manager regarding program site and staff performance
- Be a community leader and brand ambassador, including developing a local marketing approach
- Order, organize and manage program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents, and other observation
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong classroom management skills with the ability to use and model appropriate positive discipline
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and ability to engage children in learning activities in fun and interactive ways
- Respect for and dedication to working with children
- 2 years of direct experience working in a licensed childcare atmosphere
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- 13 credits from 100 class or above in college coursework
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; FA/CPR, MERIT Portable Background Clearance, Cleared TB
- Growth Opportunities!
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including free before/after school childcare
One of our core values is being locally-inspired. We will follow the guidance of our State and school district level partners in regard to any COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing requirements they may put in place. In some areas this may mean that employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in schools (except where medical or religious exemptions may apply).
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In order to achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can reach as many students, parents, and schools as possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you are.