Child Care Program Manager (Strongsville OH)
Right At School
Strongsville , OH 44136
Posted 1 week ago
Enjoy teaching and molding young minds? Interested in providing leadership in your local community? Being a part of Right At School may be the job for you!
*Please Note: Our shifts here at Right At School operate on a split shift schedule. We are looking for staff who are able to work both shifts, roughly between the hours of 6:45 AM - 9:00 AM and 2:45 PM - 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday.*
Join the Right at School Team! Be a part of an organization changing the game in before and after school care. You’ll have a positive impact on students, parents and schools in your community!
Currently serving over 40,000 students nationwide, in over 600 schools, RAS succeeds because we believe that all education is LOCAL, and Enrichment excellence requires systemic thinking and systematic execution.
We understand that before and after the school bell rings, children just want to have fun. Our educator teams spark critical thinking and child-driven projects, while promoting self-confidence, team building, leadership skills, and a joy for learning.
You’ll drive the mission by:
- Overseeing Right At School educator team, including enrichment specialists, vendors to ensure the delivery of engaging, interactive educational experience
- Develops strong relationships with school administration, parents, PTA organizations in order to provide best care for children and ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage staff compliance with district-specific policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills with varied audience including children, parents, staff and school personnel
- Deliver dynamic Right At School curriculum to engage children in academic and social character building that expands school day learning in a meaningful way
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety, well-being and attention of all children while supporting homework completion, leading fun fitness activities, and guiding children at play
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Manage and orders supplies as needed according to curriculum
- Meets and reports regularly to the Area Manager regarding program, site, and staff performance
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong classroom management skills with the ability to use and model appropriate positive discipline
- Works well in a team environment
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and ability to engage children in learning activities in fun and interactive ways
- Respect for and dedication to working with children
- 2 years of direct experience working with children under 13
- 1 year of supervisory experience
- Minimum 18 college credits in early childhood education, elementary education, or a related
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements; FA/CPR, Mandated Reporter, Cleared TB
We give preference to Program Managers and Educators who have the following:
- CDA/AA in Early Childhood Education Field
- First Aid/CPR certified
- State trainings completed and valid
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ Disguised Learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
- Gain valuable classroom management experience
- An online and mobile HR platform where you can access your info with easy-to-use tech 24/7
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including free before and after school child care, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.) based on eligibility
In addition to being a leading provider, Right at School was Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies. Right At School is looking for dependable, personable, resourceful, and imaginative people to educate our children in fun and interactive ways. If you’re passionate about inspiring a love of learning and a commitment to healthy living, consider joining our energetic, nurturing and committed team!
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In order to achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can reach as many students, parents, and schools as possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you are.