Child Care Educator (Berea, OH)
Right At School
Berea , OH 44017
Posted 3 days ago
Enjoy teaching and molding young minds? Interested in providing leadership in your local community?
Being a part of Right At School may be the job for you!
Right At School is currently offering a $500 Sign On/Retention Bonus for those who apply and you may qualify for an additional $1500 if you apply prior to the deadline.
Join the Right at School Team! Be a part of an organization changing the game in before and after school care. Youll have a positive impact on students, parents and schools in your community!
Currently serving over 40,000 students nationwide, in over 600 schools, RAS succeeds because we believe that all education is LOCAL, and Enrichment excellence requires systemic thinking and systematic execution.
We understand that before and after the school bell rings, children just want to have fun. Our educator teams spark critical thinking and child-driven projects, while promoting self-confidence, team building, leadership skills, and a joy for learning.
MAKE AN IMPACT within your community by being a role model! As an Educator, you will:
- Get to know each child's individual needs, joys, and learning styles as YOU build engaged learners.
- Partner with the Program Manager to deliver FUN RAS created disguised learning curriculum that includes both physical and social enrichment activities such as Eye Witness, Splat!, Brick Masters, and Dream Team Challenge.
- This role can be physical in nature! You will get a chance to showcase YOUR superpowers while gathering program materials that can weigh up to 25lbs and have a lot of fun while doing so.
- Provide the highest quality of enrichment, while safeguarding each child using positive guidance techniques and program protocols to ensure children receive the best level of care with us.
- Collaborate cohesively with the Program Manager to record each childs accomplishments and daily activities.
JOIN A DIVERSE TEAM where employees, children, and families LOVE US! We strongly encourage people from all walks of life to join our unique team that provides Educators with:
- We invest in YOU from the time YOU come onboard with us! Receive 16 hours of on the job training before even starting your first day at work. Opportunities to continue your learning include a bank of over 600 online courses and professional development topics! Options include school-age certificates and program leadership.
- We offer Internship opportunities for folks interested in gaining more specialized exposure in the childcare enrichment space!
- We offer work schedules that align with program hours.
- We offer great pay with awesome perks including free before & after school childcare, and referral incentives (We pay YOU to refer us top talent).
FIT RIGHT IN with a company that cares about making a difference! Desired Educator knowledge and abilities :
- High school diploma/GED completed
- Outstanding customer service and relationship-building skills, (ex - you are a natural problem solver and put people at ease when you interact with them).
- Good written and verbal communication skills are vital because you will be connecting with a wide variety of people including children, families, and school staff.
- Willingness to achieve program specific credentials including; FA/CPR, Mandated Reporter, Cleared TB.
- Admiration for working in a team environment to ensure you are upbeat for ALL children.
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ Disguised Learning
- Flexible working hours aligned to school schedules
- Gain valuable classroom management experience
- An online and mobile HR platform where you can access your info with easy-to-use tech 24/7
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including free before and after school child care, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.) based on eligibility
In addition to being a leading provider, Right at School was Just named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies. Right At School is looking for dependable, personable, resourceful, and imaginative people to educate our children in fun and interactive ways. If youre passionate about inspiring a love of learning and a commitment to healthy living, consider joining our energetic, nurturing and committed team!
Here at Right At School, our commitment to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In order to achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a diverse workforce so we can reach as many students, parents, and schools as possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we encourage each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do not stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you are.