Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Chief Technology Officer
Beaverton , Oregon 97209
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Since 2001Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Womens Business Enterprise (WBE),Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client with their search for Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Location: Beaverton, OR
A fast-growing Mortgage Service provider is seeking a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business.
This position communicates with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our companys technologies are used appropriately. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. Being well-versed in current technological trends and industry business concepts are critical to the success of this role and the organization.Responsibilities
- Develop technical aspects of the companys strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Identifies, evaluates and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage and a stable infrastructure
- Ensures technical systems meet company standards for data integrity, security as well as regulatory standards.
- Help departments use technology profitably, efficiently and securely
- Supervises system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Manages a team of IT professionals to ensure system viability and support
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills and project management skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking and problem solving aptitude
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience in lieu of degree