Chief Revenue Officer
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We're looking for the crazy ones that are going to change the world.
Newchip is a global startup focused software suite that provides world changing early-stage startups with the tools, skills, mentorship, and network necessary to successfully raise, build, and scale their businesses to exit. We're a veteran founding team with decades of experience, numerous acquisitions under our belts, and we're looking for the next member of our team.
We've helped fund over $150M into companies and are looking for team members that want to truly help startups by connecting them to our services and product suite. If you're looking to make a difference in the world while also generating personal success, this role will provide you with the mentorship, leadership, and long-term growth potential to make that dream a reality.
Mission Statement: We deliver results and set the standard for entrepreneurs and investors everywhere. That being said, we're a 100% personal meritocracy so before we move forward do you fit our core company values?
- Personal Integrity- We take ownership for our responsibilities and do what we say we will do no matter what.
- Humble & Coachable- We have respect for authority and experience, but also a hunger for constant feedback.
- Self Motivation- We strive to learn, grow, and constantly improve ourselves so that we can contribute to the team.
- Gritty Resolve- We face down all adversity, we take all criticism, and we get knocked down, but we always get back up.
- Passionately Ambitious- We put everything into our work because accomplishing the team goal, equals personal success.
- You have experience with startups, SaaS, and technology products
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship, startups, and love Shark Tank
- You can connect with, lead, and influence executive decision-makers
- You have the ability to hire, build, and retain high performance teams
- Seasoned startup and SaaS veteran who can innovate and drive strategic market penetration, account success, and top line revenue growth with (5+ years) as a builder and/or leader of high performing sales teams
- Proven track record of initiating and driving early commercial success, working across multiple platforms and products, and blitzscaling sales teams for hyper-growth
- Advanced skills in talent acquisition and retention strategy including recruiting high performing team members, building team structure, and assessing future organizational skills for career success
- Ability to create the roadmap for the next 3-5 years, including defining annual revenue and expansion goals, annual recurring revenue goals, customer success measures, and aligning the product roadmap to topline growth strategy.
- Communication, presentation, and influencing skills, with familiarity and fluency in technical concepts and associated language
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, forming recommendations and actionable plans over to implement
- Advanced skills in talent strategy including recruiting high performing team members, building team structure, and assessing future organizational skills.
- Data-driven decision maker with strong analytical reasoning power and ability to A/B test and iterate to process success.
- Lead an industry landscape analysis and identify M&A opportunities aligned with future growth strategy.
- Proactively support Sales Managers to win business and to align on-the-ground tactics with top-level growth strategy.
- Identify adjacent and future growth markets, and shape strategy for bridging to markets beyond the immediately addressable market.
- Bachelors Degree in related field. Advanced degrees are a plus, but not required.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary space working with hundreds of startups
- Market leader in compensation to include: salary, performance incentives, and equity/stock options
- Organizational remote team culture with team flown in quarterly to meet up at our HQ in Austin, Texas
- Comprehensive team Medical, Insurance, Dental, Vision, Disability, and 401k Program Benefits
- Leader in PTO: 14 Days Vacation, 10 Company Holidays Per Year, 4 Days Medical Leave, & Election Day
- Monthly planned company, departmental, and team outings to build team culture and engage community