Chief Revenue Officer (Cro)
Fresca Mexican Foods
Caldwell , ID 83605
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Fresca Mexican Foods is recognized by its customers as the provider of the industrys finest quality tortillas and is seeking a gifted individual that can extend this vision. Fresca is a vibrant, customer-centric organization and the sales team operates in a high integrity, team environment. Fresca operates out of an SQF Certified, world-class manufacturing facility and markets its products throughout the United States, Canada, Asia and Australia.
Chief Revenue Officer
Fresca Mexican Foods, a leading foodservice and private label tortilla manufacturer, is seeking a Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to lead its Sales and Marketing efforts. This role will be responsible for developing sales strategies and execution plans to achieve revenue and customer-level profitability goals. The CRO will establish, nurture, and grow relationships with influential decision makers to increase direct sales to foodservice and retail customers in the US and internationally. The CRO will be a vital member of the executive team and report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Grow Fresca at double digit annual growth rates over the next 5-10 years.
- Directly source, manage and close large, profitable, and sustainable foodservice opportunities.
- Drive expansion into retail channel by developing private label opportunities.
- Manage and grow Frescas North American foodservice broker network.
- Nurture and grow international presence via exclusive importers and strategic partnerships.
- Develop, nurture and manage Frescas Sales Team to achieve business outcomes.
- Develop robust and credible sales pipeline methodology and accountability.
- Assess and prioritize customer requirements and ensure alignment with Frescas core competencies.
- Recognize and address sales barriers relating to customer acquisition and retention.
- Lead customer onboarding process from contract execution to full-scale rollout and customer success.
- Nurture and strengthen customer relationships while achieving customer-level profitability goals.
- Manage sales and marketing programs to achieve targeted return on investment.
- Develop customer-level annual growth and profitability plans and realistic department cost budgets.
Skills, Experience and
- Proven track record: i) creating, planning, presenting and implementing winning sales strategies; ii) selling differentiated food products to large customers, iii) developing long-term strategic relationships; and iv) managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery.
- Collaborate effectively with broader Fresca team to drive opportunities through sales funnel to fruition.
- Passion for solving challenging problems and ability to thrive in dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Optimize CRM systems to drive growth, accountability and intelligence.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong computer skills.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales management role in food manufacturing.
- Willingness to travel as necessary to achieve business outcomes.
Fresca offers a competitive salary based on experience and a performance-based bonus.