Chief Of Staff
New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an experienced, energetic individual to join the executive team as our Chief of Staff. In this high-visibility role, you will partner with the founders to ensure effective decision-making, organization, and execution on building Forum Brands early in the Companys trajectory. You will be an extension of the executive team, specializing in cross-functional planning and team building. This is a role that will require wearing multiple hats and will evolve over time the individual we bring on will have a leading role in charting the course of the Company.
Specific ownership of initiatives and day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Partner with the executive team on special projects and strategic growth initiatives.
- Design and drive our cross-functional hiring processes, from senior executives to junior employees, with the objective of building and nurturing a diverse, high-performing team
- Structure and monitor our M&A efforts; work closely with the Co-CEOs in supporting the sourcing process (including CRM, team management, and other investment committee efforts).
- Facilitate and participate in executive team meetings and individual executive OKRs
- Lead evaluation and strategic decision-making on company infrastructure
- Craft and deliver both internal and external corporate communications
- Problem-solve with vendors, customers, or partners, as well as track issues and opportunities our organization faces with little direction
This is a remote role through Q2 2021, at which point we expect to transition the team back into company headquarters located in New York, NY.
With this role, we are looking to bring on a trusted, long-term partner to support the executive team for many years to come. Specific qualifications include:
- Generalist experience in dynamic, fast-moving, and data-driven company environments (management consulting, investing, investment banking, technology)
- Organizational detail and strength in project management applying structure and process to the companys day-to-day operations is a critical component of the role
- Demonstrated success in planning and driving strategic initiatives and organizational P&Ls in direct collaboration with top executives
- Tangible experience hiring employees and building HR processes including (but not limited to) recruitment funnels, interview processes, onboarding, diversity initiatives, and cultural development
- Prior roles with ownership of functional responsibilities including, but not limited to, budgeting, process and systems design, interdepartmental communication, and recurring KPI reporting
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability