Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Chief Nursing Officer
Seattle , WA 98101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Chief Nursing Officer
licenses and certifications
BLS, RN, WA License
The Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) oversees the clinical staff and processes for behavioral health units including chemical dependency, addiction, voluntary and involuntary mental health. The CNO is responsible for creating, developing and implementing the strategic plan for areas of responsibility, consistent with the organizations strategic plan. Responsible for ensuring staffing is adequate for areas of responsibility in order to provide quality care that is also cost effective. The CNO ensures policies and procedures are reviewed regularly and implemented effectively throughout areas of responsibility in accordance to the organizations policy. The CNO takes a lead role during the Department of Health surveys and ensures regulatory compliance for areas of responsibility. Responsible for adhering to the organizations expectations related to human resources for employees in areas of responsibility. The CNO is responsible for the development, revision and implementation of the quality improvement program for areas of responsibility. The CNO is responsible for achieving favorable patient, staff and provider satisfaction scores in areas of responsibility.
1) Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) required
2) Current Washington state registered nursing license in good standing
3) Minimum five (5) years nursing management experience in similar or larger healthcare organization(s)
4) Minimum two (2) years behavioral health leadership experience
5) Demonstrated ability to achieve fiscal, productivity, quality, legal, regulatory and other dashboard benchmarks through nursing management experience in a like setting
6) Specific knowledge of behavioral health hospital regulations and accreditation requirements related to clinical operationsFor more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our websitewww.mtxgroup.comor clickhereto email your resume!