Chief Executive Officer (Flooring And Cabinets)
Talenthire Professional Services
Birmingham , AL
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is a confidential search for a top client. This position can be filled in Birmingham, St. Louis, Atlanta, or Seattle. This candidate must have experience in the home design, flooring, countertop etc. industry.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success. To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the big picture in a variety of settings. They will take actions to enhance the companys cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective. The goal is to drive the companys development and guide it towards long-term success.
- Revenue Building Mindset as a leading indicator
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the companys legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Manufacturing is a plus
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
This is direct hire role with full benefits and potential equity.