licenses and certifications
ACLS, BLS, NM License, PALS, NLC
As the operating room charge nurse, you will be part of our leadership team, providing clinical and operational shift supervision for care processes, including patient flow, quality processes, patient safety, and direction of unit staff in designated service areas. You may occasionally provide direct patient care, and will work to ensure exceptional patient care in your unit. In the OR Charge Nurse position, you will also assess, plan, and evaluate the needs of the surgical patient before, during, and after the operation and provide nursing care to patients undergoing surgical procedures.
Top Reasons to
Love This Job:
1. Competitive salaries
2. Work for the top healthcare system in the state with an amazing professional culture
3. Bonuses for obtaining certifications
4. Live, work and play in Santa Fe, low cost of living, friendly people and loads of recreational options.
Top “Must-Have” Skills For the Job:
1. Associate Degree in Nursing (BSN completion within 5 years of hire)
2. Registered Nurse - State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License or Graduate Nurse Permit required.
3. BLS certification within 30 days of hire.
We exist to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We were founded in New Mexico in 1908, and is the state’s only private, not-for-profit healthcare system. We have eight hospitals, a statewide health plan, and a growing multi-specialty medical group. We are the second largest private employer in New Mexico with more than 10,000 employees.
If you meet all of the qualifications please apply. Interviews will start on Oct. 2nd! You don't want to miss this opportunity!