Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Charge Nurse: Operating Room
First Match Services, Inc.
Albuquerque , NM 87101
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a strong, experienced OR RN with previous leadership experience? We have an awesome opportunity at an exceptional hospital in Albuquerque that might be perfect for you!
As an OR Charge Nurse, you will assess, plan, and evaluate the needs of the surgical patient before, during, and after the operation and provide nursing care to patients undergoing surgical procedures. Youll also provide comfort and assist patients before they go into surgery while leading a group of nurses who provide a high level of care to each patient, daily.
LOCATION: Albuquerque, New Mexico
TYPE: Full-time,Varied Days and Hours
- Minimum One year of nursing experience required
- PACU: ACLS, PALS
- Associate Degree in Nursing (BSN completion within 5 years of hire)
- Registered Nurse - State of New Mexico or Compact State Nursing License or Graduate Nurse Permit required.
- BLS certification within 90 days of hire
TOP ATTRACTIONS OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Competitive salaries
- Work for the top healthcare system in the state with an amazing professional culture
- Bonuses for obtaining certifications
- *Benefits are effective day-one
- Live, work and play in Albuquerque, low cost of living, friendly people and loads of recreational options.