Channel Sales Partner
New York , NY 10001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
You will be responsible for advancing existing and new strategic partnerships within Americas. The primary objective of this role is to generate tangible revenue generating opportunities for Fenergo by creating, maintaining and nurturing partnerships.
The Partner Sales Manager - Americas must be highly energised, assertive and work in an extremely effective and collaborative manner. Your drive must come from the willingness to the help Fenergo grow our business. You must have exceptional communications skills and must know how to build relationships as well know how to maintain them. You will work in collaboration with various Fenergo practice leads and sales team to support and coordinate win-win partner programs, sales processes, go-to-market strategies, and business development initiatives that drive revenue growth and market expansion for the organisation.
You must be passionate, a creative thinker, self-starter, resourceful, and driven in their pursuit of creating and maintaining a thriving partner channel for Fenergo within Americas. You will have sustainable energy and initiative with qualities that inspire teamwork and trust to influence and drive the Strategic Alliances and Partnerships.
Given the global reach of this role, international travel may be required.
- Design and implementation of initiatives with the objective of creating or accelerating new business
- Identify and create well-qualified opportunities for sales teams to engage and support throughout the sales cycle; assist when needed
- Jointly create and support long-term business plans with new and existing partners that will result in mutual value creation
- Negotiate legal and financial agreements, such as NDAs & MSAs, etc.
- Develop co-marketing opportunities with partners and execute alliance marketing plans that create opportunities for new business
- Build and manage strategic relationships with operational and executive staff or prospects to ensure the highest levels of efficient operational interaction
- Collaborate with field sales on opportunities sourced or influenced by Strategic Alliances and Partnership initiatives
- Alignment of opportunities with strategic alliances and sales organization
- Management of the strategy with global and local strategic service and technology partners.
- Leverage existing relationships within the partner organization to develop deep and trusted advisory relationships and net-new deal leads generation
- Author and produce competitive sales tools in the form of presentations, briefs, white papers and web site content to support Fenergo s solution within the partners offering
- Support Fenergos field sales engagement with the partner for reseller, referral and teaming situations, both partner-led and Fenergo-led/partner-assisted.
- Support Fenergos tracking of opportunities through the Fenergo CRM system.
- Build and manage Fenergos partner business plan, with joint targets for annual business achievement.
- Manage Fenergos partner governance process, with executive quarterly business reviews, monthly status meeting, and other governance activities as required
Required Experience & Skills
- 5 years of demonstrated experience working for a fast growing software company in Strategic Alliances is required, with proven track record
- Minimum of 5 + years of working in a fast paced environment in a strategic partnership role
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship building skills with demonstrated success in working with C-level executives and building relationships across levels in partner organizations
- Clarity of thought and entrepreneurial skills to develop new go-to market strategies
- Ability to present competently and confidently at various levels in an organization
- Practical problem solving capabilities with a get it done attitude. Ability to create buy-in, both internally and externally, to overcome potential hurdles in adoption of successful thriving Partner channel
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills including compelling presentation skills.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and a collaborative, team environment within and across functional organizations
- Strong sense of ownership for results
- Team player with great attitude with desire to be a key player on a strong team
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Dynamic interpersonal skills are a critical success factor for this role, including: assertiveness, impactful communication style with ability to influence actions/business decisions, high energy level with a bias for action, high credibility/respect from colleagues, and an enthusiastic attitude
- Believes that work should be fun, challenging and a rewarding experience
- Degree in Business/Technology or equivalent
Benefits of working for Fenergo
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through Fenergo University
- Opportunity to work on a cutting edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy and much more