Bloomington , IN 47401
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
COMPANY, based in Bloomington, Indiana, manufactures and installs advanced conveyor systems for the corrugated packaging, folding carton and beverage can industries.The company manufactures advanced, fully automated conveyor systems using the latest roller technology. "COMPANY" has a dedicated installation team that does all of its own installation and provides aftermarket maintenance and repair services along with spare parts products.The Company has been operating for more than 30 years and is based in Bloomington, Indiana.
Recently acquired by a middle market private equity firm headquartered in Ohio.
The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for all financial matters of "COMPANY". In addition, there are several significant growth opportunities that will be pursued including bolt-on acquisitions, new market and industry opportunities, internal strategic initiatives, etc.The CFO will have a significant role in helping to shape the strategic direction of the business, growing the company and creating value.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes credibility throughout the organization as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges
- Ability to build solid working relationships across the organization including with management, workforce, customers, suppliers and key third parties.
IT and Technology
- Proficiency with ERP (Epicor would be a plus) and can leverage IT and internal system reports to enhance the reporting and efficiency of the company
Secondary Functions and Helpful Skillsets
- Review contracts and approve financial terms.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance
- Understanding of quality initiatives such as six sigma and lean
- Risk management, including appropriate tax and insurance strategies to preserve and enhance company assets and growth plans
- Developing and implementing compensation structures, including incentive plans and sales compensation structures that link with and have potential to enhance company performance
- Lead due diligence for potential acquisitions, mergers or similar significant business transactions
- Working with HR to negotiate annual employee benefit pricing with brokers
Key Personal Attributes:
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Exceptional technical skills tailored to the business
- Proactive contributor to the business and generates improvement ideas
- Creates a sense of team spirit and helps to create a positive work environment.
- Strong strategic thinking skills with an ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- Adapts to changes in the work environment due to unexpected delays or events, manages competing demands, changes approach or method to best fit the situation
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic
- Occasional travel to include quarterly business reviews with senior lenders and quarterly board of directors meetings
- Should attend 2x a year field sales and service team or leadership meetings
- Plan quarterly face to face meetings with key suppliers and/or customers as a part of the leadership team responsibility,