Healthcare Recruiters Bryan , TX 77805
We are looking for compassionate and detail-oriented operating room techs to join our thriving facility in Bryan. Come work for the Top Hospital in the region for safety and quality while still retaining a family-like atmosphere.
In this CST job, youll work under the supervision of the RN and Physician to facilitate successful surgical procedures. You should have knowledge of aseptic techniques, human anatomy, and surgical procedures, as well as a familiarity with the current technology used to facilitate a physician's ability to perform successful procedures.As a CST at our facility, youll have some direct and indirect patient care activities, which may include clinical, clerical, materials management, and housekeeping duties.Sound like you or someone you know? Refer or apply here!
Top Reasons to
Love This Job:
1. Full benefits and competitive salary offered
2. Recently awarded Top 15 Health System designation by IBM Watson Health
3. Named as US News & World Report's #2 Mid-Sized Hospital in the Nation
4. Academic affiliation with Texas A&M
5. Low cost of living with high living standards
Must-Have Skills for the Job:
1. National Certification Required - Certified Surgical Technologist
2. At least 1yr of OR Experience
3. Preferred: Associate Degree or equivalent
About Bryan/College Station:
Bryan College Station-- also known as "Aggieland"
-- is located in the Brazos Valley, and has a spirit all its own. Located in the "heart" of central Texas
-- in the middle of the Dallas/Fort Worth, San Antonio, Houston triangle
-- we are accessible to over 14 million Texans within less than a four-hour drive.Our community offers one of the top 30 attractions in the state of Texas
- The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, as well as many other outstanding museums, galleries, entertainment, recreation, shopping, and dining options.