Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Great opportunity for a Certified Surgical Technician
in the coastal area of Maine just north or Portland.
Responsibilities of the Certified Surgical Technician:
- Combination of day shifts primarily M-F .
- Rotation of call schedule.
- Weekend/Night Call Coverage part of rotation.
Requirements of the Certified Surgical Technician:
- OR Surgical Tech for a busy surgical services practice.
- General surgery mix (ENT, Ortho, OB/GYN, Digestive Health, etc with no trauma, no cardiac, no nero/spine.
- Knowledge with Ortho procedures of must
About the facility and the area:
- Prefer 1-2 years experience but will consider a new graduate willing to commit to length of employment.
- CST Certification or ability to obtain within 90 days
- ACLS strong plus
This facility is a full-service community hospital and is an independent, not-for-profit hospital governed by a community Board of Directors.
This area is the gateway to Maines magnificent mid coast, is an eminently livable community with much to offer residents, businesses, students and visitors.