The Surgical Technician assists with the safety of surgical patients and performs routine and delegated duties according to legal standards and policies of Cheshire Medical Center. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to perform duties based on a working knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life-span.
Appropriately interprets the patient's age-specific requirements and adjusts technique as appropriate to achieve the best possible outcome. Maintains sterile field and inspects instruments, holding retractors when needed, transferring patient, cleaning room and picking cases. Performs scrubbing functions during surgical procedures according to prescribed standards.
Selects routine supplies and equipment required for surgical procedure. Assists with environmental asepsis.
High school diploma or equivalent and completion of basic surgical technologist education required. Prior hospital experience preferred. BLS must be acquired within 3 months of hire and maintained on a biannual basis.
VIEW JOBS10/11/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-09T00:00About Our Company
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
As a CAD Designer, you will provide design support to the Facilities Department in order to complete all capital construction and maintenance projects for all existing and potential warehouse and office facilities within the C&S family of companies.
* Design work related to industrial buildings, primarily food distribution centers, shipping terminals, maintenance facilities, and fueling facilities.
* Material handling and storage systems design work related to distribution centers including racking systems, automatic storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS), conveyors, and sorters.
* Design work related to office space lay-outs and office re-configurations. Assist Corporate Facilities' Project Managers, Regional Maintenance Directors and Operations Managers to complete CAD drawings suitable for bid to support construction and maintenance projects, as required to achieve project objectives.
* Understand internal customer requirements.
* Design work related to supporting new and existing customer retail stores in coordination with the Retail Store Development team. Design work will include parking and site layout, store fixture layout, store finishes, and basic mechanical, electrical or plumbing locations.
* Develop and maintain standard C&S CAD details and assist in maintaining design specifications.
* Maintain an electronic library of all engineering documents and drawing specifications.
* Travel Required:No
* Office : Office Temperature (65F to 75F)
* Specialized Knowledge : Revit, AutoTURN, 3D rendering, Adobe software, FTP sites and web based document management experience a plus; Understanding of commercial, industrial, and retail building systems, construction methodology, electrical/mechanical/site infrastructure, distribution, infrastructure, automation equipment and capabilities
* Special Skills :
* Physical abilities: :
* Other: : Attention to detail.
Years Of Experience
* 2-5 : Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of formal training and related experience with drafting and/or design work. Experience with Industrial/Retail Design, Engineering, CAD standards experience, including a minimum of 4 years' experience using AutoCAD; Extensive AutoCAD experience.
1st Shift (United States of America)
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc.
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc., based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
C&S Family Of CompaniesKeeneNH
VIEW JOBS10/6/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-04T00:00* In accordance with state and federal regulations, assists the pharmacist, under direct supervision, in the practice of pharmacy. Assists the pharmacist in the performance of other Pharmacy Department duties in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
* Responsible for using pharmacy systems to obtain patient and drug information and process prescriptions. If PTCB certified, assists with and coaches pharmacy technicians in the operation of pharmacy systems and cashiers in the operation of the pharmacy cash registers.
* Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
* Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
* Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g., offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until satisfied, etc.).
* Develops strong relationships with most valuable customers.
* Under the supervision by the pharmacist, assist in the practice of pharmacy, in accordance with state, federal, and company policy. Reviews and complies with the Walgreen Co. Pharmacy Code of Conduct.
* Performs duties as assigned by Pharmacy Manager, Staff Pharmacist and Store Manager including utilizing pharmacy systems to enter patient and drug information, ensuring information is entered correctly, filling prescriptions by retrieving, counting and pouring pharmaceutical drugs, verifying medicine is correct, and checking for possible interactions. Assists pharmacists in scheduling and maintaining work flow.
* Reports, immediately, prescription errors to pharmacist on duty and adheres to Company policies and procedures in relation to pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program.
* Strictly adheres to the Walgreen Co. policy regarding Good Faith Dispensing during all applicable prescription dispensing activities.
* Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales on assigned cash register, collects and handles cash as required. Takes customer to OTC aisle when possible to assist in locating products.
* Handles telephone calls that do not require personal attention of the pharmacist, including those to physicians.
* Processes (corrects and resubmits) manual claims for third party program prescription services in a timely and efficient manner, and performs other clerical duties, as assigned by the Pharmacy Manager.
* Assists and supports Pharmacy Department on inventory management activities, such as, ordering, unpacking, checking and storing shipment of pharmaceuticals. Maintains knowledge of Company asset protection techniques, and files claims for warehouse overages (merchandise received, but not billed), shortages (merchandise billed, but not received), order errors or damaged goods involving Rx drugs.
* May assist pharmacist in administering clinical services including the collection and proper labeling of blood/urine samples from patients and other clinical services as required; assists pharmacy staff in coordination of clinical services, Walgreens healthcare clinics and external providers.
* Assists Pharmacy Manager and Staff Pharmacist in developing and maintaining good relationships with the local medical community, including physicians, nurses, and other health care providers, by medical provider detailing and outreach to health groups, retirement homes, nursing homes, and other forums for enhancing growth opportunities.
* Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring the Pharmacy Department is stocked with adequate supplies, clean, neat and orderly in condition and appearance.
* Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
* Completes special assignments and other tasks as assigned.
Training & Personal Development
* Earns and maintains PTCB certification through the designated PTCB training program and/or state required certification/registration. Otherwise, earns PTCB certification as condition of promotion to senior technician.
* Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager and acquires continuing education credits. Maintains knowledge and skill in healthcare and pharmacy, including latest news and developments.
* Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. (Except in Puerto Rico)
* Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours.
* Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
* Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
* Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing medications.
* Prefer good computer skills.
* Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
* Prefer PTCB certification.
VIEW JOBS10/4/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-02T00:00Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Entry level maintenance position which performs a variety of operations associated with Preventative Maintenance, routine maintenance, and basic mechanical repairs on machinery and other special purpose equipment used in manufacturing precision bearing products in the Timken Keene plants.
* Perform Preventative Maintenance on machinery and other plant support equipment
* Responsible for ensuring all routine maintenance inspections, checks, and tasks are performed. (IE: cleaning, washing, coolant systems, and others)
* Perform material handling tasks on a wide variety of materials, supplies, and wastes produced in the plant. (Includes both non-hazardous and hazardous materials)
* Process various wastes generated by manufacturing operations. (IE: waste-water, turning chips, grinding sludge, and other general waste)
* Assist other maintenance associates on more complex work.
* Work breakdown, 90% mechanical and 10% electrical.
* This individual may generate and/or handle regulated (i.e. hazardous/non-hazardous) waste as part of this job. This must be disposed of in accordance with federal/state regulations.
Ability to frequently pick-up and carry heavy objects
Ability to work safely around chemicals and lubricants
Knowledge in the use of general machine tools
Ability to read drawings, charts, graphs and other diagrams
Ability to use various lifting and transporting devices
High School Graduate or Equivalent
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Join one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® – an honor we've received nine times.
The Timken Company designs a growing portfolio of engineered bearings and power transmission products that improve the reliability and efficiency of global machinery and equipment to move the world forward. Timken posted $3.6 billion in sales in 2018 and employs more than 17,000 people globally, operating from 35 countries.
Why Choose Timken?
* Over a century of knowledge and innovation
* A culture of top performance
* A global, diverse environment
* Products that contribute to a sustainable world
* A conviction to improve communities around us
* Competitive salary and benefits
Not Ready To Apply?
Stay connected by joining our network and we'll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.