VIEW JOBS8/19/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-11-17T00:00Respiratory Therapist - PRN
U.S. Medical Management (USMM), an affiliate of a leading Fortune 250 company, manages a nationwide continuum of premier providers of medical services delivered primarily to the homes of elderly and homebound patients. Providing primary home care is the future of medicine, and at USMM, the future is now. With the knowledge and experience to address the evolution of healthcare, USMM is poised for a phenomenal future.
The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for delivery of Respiratory Therapy (RT) equipment and services to client/patients of the Company.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
* Report any misconduct, suspicious or unethical activities to the Compliance Officer
* Represent the Company in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions with client/patients
* Deliver and set up respiratory therapy (RT) equipment, including (but not limited to) oxygen therapy, CPAP/BIPAP, nebulization therapy, apnea monitoring, suctioning, and ventilation, afflovest and cough assist
* Demonstrate the use of RT equipment in the client/patients home, and ensure that the client/patient and/or caregiver demonstrate knowledge of proper operation of the equipment
* Provide ongoing client visits for RT equipment maintenance and revisions to Plan of Care.
* Pick up and clean RT equipment as needed
* Assist in resolving RT equipment problems under emergency conditions when appropriate.
* Assume on-call responsibilities in accordance with Company policy
* Complete appropriate documentation of client visits, including reports as needed to physicians with regard to client/patient clinical progress
* Perform routine preventive maintenance and simple repairs on RT equipment as required; arrange for repair by manufacturer when necessary
* Report RT equipment hazards and/or product incidents as required in compliance with Company policy
* Participate in surveys conducted by authorized inspection agencies
* Participate in the Companys Performance Improvement program as requested by the Performance Improvement Coordinator
* Participate in Company committees when requested
* Pursue continuing education programs appropriate to job responsibilities
* Perform PFT testing requested by Visiting Physicians Association
* Perform RT evaluations for patients request by Visiting Physicians associations
* Lead, mentor, train and providing oversight of PRN RTs
* Attend weekly VPA provider meetings as a RT liaison
* Participation of DME respiratory in-services
* Perform other duties as assigned by Senior VP
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Care Program
* Certified and/or Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care
* Licensed by the State
* Valid drivers license
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Effective interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
preferred Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* One year of home medical equipment experience
* Regularly required to stand, walk, and sit
* Required to use hands to operate vehicles and office equipment
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus
VIEW JOBS8/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-11-14T00:00We are currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist Assistant to work per diem for our company. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist, you will implement the resident's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or physically impaired residents to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
* Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
* Assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
* Document resident care in accordance with Peoplefirst Rehabilitation, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
* Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
* Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
* Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here.
VIEW JOBS7/22/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-10-20T00:00What are we looking for?
ELS is seeking an Activities Director for our Medina Lake resort in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will plan and implement activities on a weekly basis. This role is great if you have a creative mind and enjoy engaging with others. We are looking for that person who wants to bring a smile to guest's faces and create memories. We are part of the hospitality business therefore working on weekends and holidays is required.
What does your job entail?
* With your team, you will coordinate all aspects of resort activities from inception to completion, including: planning, scheduling, preparation, promotion and execution.
* You will enthusiastically conduct activities that are appropriate and engaging for various age groups.
* When given a budget, you will develop a supply list for upcoming activities and events.
* You communicate regularly with managers and other staff, remaining professional in attitude at all times.
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
Your qualifications include:
* You possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
* You have superior customer service skills with 1-3 years of customer service experience.
* You are skilled in administrative duties, especially coordinating and scheduling.
* You can stay organized, prioritize multiple tasks and have strong attention to detail.
* You maintain a current, valid driver's license.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, our teammates contribute to cultivating a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
We invite you to visit our website at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Apply: Recreational Activities Director
* Required fields
Attach resume or Paste resume
Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or paste resume
Paste your resume here or attach resume file
In 150 characters or fewer, tell us what makes you unique. Try to be creative and say something that will catch our eye!
Are you a current or previous employee of ELS, or related to anybody who currently works for ELS?*
* - No answer --YesNo
Where did you hear about us?*
* - No answer --els websiteIndeedCareerBuilderGlassdoorTwitterHCareersHospitality OnlineCraigslistGoogle JobsOther
MHC Equity Lifestyle PropertiesSan AntonioTX