Certified Nursing Assistant | CNA | Hometown Nursing And Rehab Center
JDK Management Company, LP
Tamaqua , PA 18252
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hometown Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is seeking to hire CNA's (Certified Nurse Assistant) for full time and for part time 7 am to 3 pm shift and 3 pm to 11 pm.
The primary purpose of the CNA is to provide routine daily nursing care to assigned residents in accordance with each specific care plan, as directed by supervisors, while meeting all applicable laws and regulations of the facility.
- Monitor resident condition and notify Nursing Supervisor of any changes immediately
- Prepare rooms for resident admission
- CNA will inventory and label resident's personal belongings, as necessary
- Create and maintain a positive atmosphere throughout the unit and while working with residents
- Cooperate with other nursing personnel in order to improve level of care and ensure resident needs are being met
- Assist residents with personal care, as needed
- Change bed linens and make beds each day
- Assist in transporting residents to and from activities, as necessary
- Assist in helping residents prepare for examinations, activities, etc.
- Ensure that all resident personal care standards are being met
- Certified Nurse Assistant must record resident's eating habits and report any changes as necessary
- Must hold a current, Pennsylvania CNA license in good standing
- Must be able to communicate effectively using the English language
- Must possess proven interpersonal skills
- Can not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of residents and employees within the facility
- Must be able to lift/move a minimum of 25 pounds
401k, vacation and benefits available