Certified Nursing Assistant (Cna)
HCL Global Systems
Miller , SD 57362
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA)Miller, SD 57362CONTRACT - 8 + weeksShift: 10:30pm - 7:00amJob Summary:
- This position helps residents by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation and vital sign monitoring.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides resident centered personal care including bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing/undressing, obtaining vital signs, psychosocial support and other personal cares. Assists residents with meals and snacks, provides water and supplements as appropriate.
- Provides a positive dining experience.
- Assists residents in transferring, repositioning and walking using correct and appropriate transfer techniques and equipment; provides range of motion and passive exercise.
- Documents resident cares and behaviors according to Society policy, procedure and regulations
- Handles and disposes of linens, soiled clothing or supplies properly; follows consistent hand washing and Personal Protective Equipment use.
- Completion of an accredited nursing assistant training program approved by the location and the state.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to perform assigned tasks and meet requirements for inservices, training and meeting attendance; must be able to use the electronic medical record for documentation.
- Ability to measure and comprehend quantities.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will operate/activate/use/prepare/inspect/place/detect/position objects, tools, or controls.
- The employee will frequently communicate/express oneself/exchange/observe/assess/detect information relative to this position.
- The employee is required to maintain a stationary position/move/position self in response to job tasks.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Frequency of travel may vary based on business
Weight Lifting Requirement: 40 lbs.