Cdl-A Delivery Driver
Sheehan Family Companies
Richmond , VA 23173
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CDL A Delivery Driver
POSITION AVAILABLE SPECIALTY BEVERAGE, RICHMOND, VA
TITLE: CDL-A Delivery Driver
SCHEDULE: Monday Friday (or as otherwise directed)
SUPERVISOR: Delivery Manager
- Responsible for the safe operation of road tractor and 53 dry van
- Deliver pre-sold products to accounts
- Accurately check in route drivers at assigned shuttle locations
- Load empties on trucks for return to supplier as required
- Maintain courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and co-workers
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- CDL Class A with a minimum of 2 years experience (required)
- High School Diploma
- Ability and willingness to travel within the State of VA
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Ability to pass Specialty Beverage back functionality test, DOT Physical and Drug Screen
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment including, but not limited to, computer keyboard, telephone, adding machine and copier
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate equipment including, but not limited to, forklift, pallet jack, hand truck
- Climbing stairs and inclined surfaces on an occasional basis
- Walking on hard surfaces on a frequent basis
- Frequent exposure to temperatures ranging from 30 - 100 degrees F on a seasonal basis.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, profit sharing, flex spending and direct deposit.
*This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the Company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other Company representativeis binding and employment is at the will of the Company.