CDL Equipment Operator
Williston , North Dakota 58801
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Frac Equipment Operator/CDL DriverSummary:
Duties of the Frac Equipment Operator/CDL Driver are traveling to location and aiding in the operation of Frac equipment, rig up/rig down, and maintenance, while maintaining safety and operational standards.Required Certifications:
- Class A CDL license.
- Hazmat endorsement preferred.
- Satisfactory driving record with no DWI convictions within the past three years or current DWI charges.
- Safely travel and follow driving procedures to and from locations.
- Rig up of connection hoses and high-pressure iron equipment.
- Operate equipment and Rig up/Rig down in accordance with company procedures.
- Complete equipment inspection, maintenance, log books and inspection reports as requested.
- Report all operational deficiencies to supervisor and maintenance personnel.
- Maintain a clean work environment and prepare equipment for next job.
- Participate in required training, safety and career development.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Ability to understand and execute routine oral and written instructions.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to work effectively with other employees in a team environment.
- Able to pass DOT physical and drug screen.
- High School Diploma or equivalent