SEEKING OTR TEAM OWNER OPERATORS Call Us Today! (844) 965-2669 Benefits: $4,000-$10,000 Sign-On Bonus Light Weight Freight Pet Friendly CPM + Destination-Based Compensation
FCS 3rd Party Truck Leasing Option Avalible Earn Additional Compensation to ALL miles based on Load Destination! Loaded Miles: Up to $2.03* per mile Team Average 6,000 Miles / Week $10,000 - Paid Out in the First Year! Destination-Based Compensation - Forward works hard to both negotiate the best rates with its customers and offer efficient, profitable loads to Owner Operators and Fleet Owners. In fact, Forward has been able to offer Owner Operators and Fleet Owners five rate increases in the last four years. Teams earn up to $2.03* / mile Requirements: CLASS A CDL Must be at least 23 years of age 6+ moths experience required With competitive per-mile compensation rates, light loads that save on fuel and maintenance, and routes running exclusively between our nationwide locations , it's no wonder the average annual revenue generated by Owner Operators and Fleet Owners who do business with Forward is at the top of the charts. We also offer Lease Purchase opportunities for drivers looking for something new!
VIEW JOBS1/13/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-04-13T00:00Oakley Trucking has a number of regional and over the road opportunities in your area. With multiple divisions (End Dumps, Hoppers, and Pneumatic Tanks) we can provide home time without sacrificing miles. We have steady-year round freight and a pay/benefits package that consistently generates industry leading profits for our owner operators year after year. Put your future on solid ground. Join the Oakley family today! Oakley's owner operators are averaging $150K-$200K annually. Your truck, our trailer, no trailer rental. You must CALL US TODAY AT 866-795-3320 to take advantage of big opportunities in Dry Bulk Freight!
* Mileage Pay - We pay all miles loaded and empty. (No need to operate your truck without generating revenue.)
* Fuel surcharge - We understand that that fuel is an owner operator's biggest expense. That is why you will receive fuel surcharge on all miles (loaded and empty).
* Fuel Discounts - We currently have a fuel discount program in place that gives the owner operator the buying power of a large fleet. (With volume prices you can decrease your biggest expense.)
* BONUS - .05 per mile anniversary bonus. This bonus increases .01 each year. (This bonus will grow year after year with NO CAP!)
* TRAILER - We will supply you with a trailer at no charge. We also take care of all of the maintenance at no charge to you.
* Base Plate/Permits - We provide your base plate and permits with no charge backs.
* Steady Freight - We have a large customer base that spans over multiple industries. Our diversity in customers has proven to reduce the roller coaster effect many experience when they serve one industry.
* Home Time - With multiple divisions we can provide the home time you need without sacrificing income.
Give us a call today to learn more about how to partner with a company that will make your business more successful year after year.
Bruce Oakley TruckingHoustonTX
VIEW JOBS1/3/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-04-03T00:00Looking for a company with stability and consistent miles?
ACT is waiting to hear from you ... we've been in business since 1926!
Look no further than ACT.
We run 96% DIRECT customer freight.
At ACT we believe that we are only successful when you are!
* Parts Discount 80%
* Drop and Hook freight network
* Discounted shop labor rate
* Company national account tire discount
* 100% fuel network discounts
* Fuel surcharged on both loaded and empty miles
* Authorized tolls payed
* Latest model air ride trailers
* Minimum 22 years of age.
* Nine months trailer experience with truck driving school or 18 months experience without school.
* Have a stable verifiable work history.
* No DUI or DWI convictions in the past 7 years.
* No positive drug screens.
* No DOT preventable accidents in the past 18 months.
* Have an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR
* Have a valid Class A CDL
Meet DOT requirements and be able to pass DOT physical and drug screen tests, both of which are paid for by the company.ACTHoustonTX
VIEW JOBS1/16/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-04-16T00:00Now Hiring Class A Drivers for our Baytown, TX terminal
JOIN THE TANKER MOVEMENT
We offer excellent opportunities for drivers seeking to strive and flourish
in the transportation industry, focusing on their professional as well as
personal development. We have the lowest turnover in the industry!
What We Have to Offer You
- Top drivers earn up to $90K per year!
- Now offering paid tanker training! Call Nicole for details!
- Running Southeast and Midwest lanes, hauling liquid bulk materials from Houston, TX area
- Consistent Home Time - No living on the road
- Starting Pay Based on Experience
- Weekly Production Bonus - You have the opportunity to earn an additional .02 cpm - .08 cpm for ALL miles
- Run mostly Southeast and Midwest
- Excellent Equipment - 2019 - 2020 KW T680 tractors - auto shift transmissions, refrigerators;
air ride 407 chemical trailers 5 years old or newer
- Small family owned company - - build great relationships
- Flexible dispatch
- Paid Orientation held in Baytown, TX - $150/day
- Mentoring with one on one attention
- Pay on practical miles - Make sure you are getting paid for every mile you
drive. - Make sure you are getting paid for every mile you drive.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance, starting as low as $10/week
- Company paid $75,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Paid Vacation
- $2,000 Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay - Get paid quicker!
- Our management team is made up of former drivers.
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Valid Class-A CDL
- Tank and Hazardous Material Endorsements
- 2 Years Recent Tractor Trailer Experience
-6 months hauling liquid bulk experience
TransChem USA is a trucking company with roots in the business that go back
more than 70 years. We founded TransChem USA because we knew we could be
the BEST. Honesty is paramount in trusting our employees with hazardous
materials and interacting with our customers. Safety comes first no matter what
department or service you provide for the TransChem USA team.TranschemSouth HoustonTX
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.