Weve done a lot more than talk to be around for 100 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and home-time that only an industry leader can provide. Whether youre an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now 866-737-0705 and speak with a recruiter.
VIEW JOBS5/22/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-08-20T00:00Job Description NEW DEDICATED TEAM CDL-A CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
$10,000 Team Sign On Bonus / $5,000 Per Driver
* Job Description
* Sign on Bonus $5,000 (each driver)
* Average annual W-2each-$73,000-88,000
* HOME WEEKLY
* Pay $.53 cpm
* No touch freight
* Average miles per week 4500-5000
* All brand new volvo trucks w/refrigerators & microwaves
* Run 70mph
* Delivery of frozen products with return back hauls
* Delivery area: CA, WA, IL and TX
* Immediate medical, dental & vision plan upon hire
* Unlimited driver referral pay-$2,000 each
* Safety & Performance bonus
* Paid driver DOT physicals & renewals
* Paid clean road side inspections
For immediate consideration contact Kevin Witt @ (813) 574-2710
* FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1932. We don't answer to Wall St or Investors.
* 100% DEDICATED – Its all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated fleet.
* Our PEOPLE – The relationships we have with our drivers result in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking
Job Requirements Job Requirements
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.
NFI basic driver qualifications incNFI IndustriesNewarkIL
Equipment Operator 2Nd Shift
Posted 2 days ago
VIEW JOBS5/23/2018 12:00:00 AM2018-08-21T00:00Overview
This position reports directly to the Quarry Supervisor. All duties are performed in a work-safe manner; plant safety rules are followed and individual works as a team member.
Mobile operators are given primary responsibility of performing all plant and quarry tasks that require the use of heavy mobile equipment. The associated equipment of the limestone quarry and the plant equipment are also considered equipment to be operated through mobile operators.
This is a 2nd shift position, hours are Monday through Friday 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm, additional maintenance could extend the shift to 10:00 or 11:00 pm
* Safety Responsibilities - Understand and comply with Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) policies to assume that environmental, health and safety are the first priority of the business.
* Actively support key safety initiatives at the facility and assist the department as needed to improve EHS performance and results.
* The teams are limestone quarry and plant mobile equipment with a salaried supervisor coordinating team activities. Tasks and equipment utilized are changed per requirements of plant needs; therefore, individuals must possess a variety of task skills.
Relationships with Other Jobs:
This position will interact with production personal to coordinate maintenance activities to reduce and eliminate production interruptions.
* Must pass all plant minimum required hiring qualifications.
* Work well in a team and a minimum supervised setting.
* Must be willing to work holidays, weekends various shifts and overtime as directed.
* Demonstrated ability for positive contributions when working within teams.
* Must be willing to accept change and strive for improvement.
* Demonstrated ability to operate mobile equipment.
* Must possess basic computer skills.
* Possess communication skills.
While performing the duties of this job the employee must be able to travel through a Aggregate plant, i.e. walk over obstacles, climb stairs and ladders, lift heavy or awkward parts, wear personal protective equipment (hardhat, safety glasses, fall protection, respirators etc.).
The employee will at times be exposed to extremely hot/cold, dusty, noisy, or dark situations. At times, work will be performed at great heights or in small confined spaces.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School diploma/GED
Additional Requirements: Previous Underground mining experience
* Previous welding, cutting experience (plus) no required.
* Basic math, reading, and writing skills required (English)
* Haul trucks, maintenance, loaders (ranging from 980's to 988's), and various mine equipment experience is a must
* Excavator experience preferred, but not required
* Experience in a backhoe and Dozer are preferred , but not required
* Willing to work overtime and weekends as needed
* Up to date MSHA certification (2018) is preferred
* Operating Engineers Local 150 preferred
Physical Requirements & Conditions:
* Must be able to pass pre-employment physical/drug/alcohol test
Knowledge and Skills:
* Knowledge of products, industry terminology
* Must be safety-oriented and exhibit safe work habits
* Punctual and reliable; good attendance required
* Good communication skills – verbal and listening