CDL A Or B Delivery Driver
Sheehan Family Companies
Liverpool , NY 13088
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
TJ Sheehan, a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies and distributor of some of the finest beers in the world, is currently looking to fill full-time Delivery Driver positions. Our Delivery Drivers deliver and rotate stock in assigned accounts in a timely, safe manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the safe operation of vehicle
- Deliver pre-sold products to accounts
- Rotate and place products on shelves, racks, displays, and in coolers
- Build pallet orders for trucks
- Load empties on trucks for return to supplier as required
- Load dunnage, pallets and load bars on trucks for return to supplier
- Maintain courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and co-workers
- High School diploma
- Read and write in order to record inventory
- Fundamental math skills in order to count and interpret inventory
- Valid and clean Class A or B drivers license
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Two wheeled hand truck
- Electric and hydraulic pallet jack
- Case of 24 cans 15 3/4 " X 10 1/2 " X 5" 10 - 30 lb.
- Case of 24 bottles 16 1/2 " X 10 1/2 " X 10" 25 - 48 lb.
- Quarter Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 14" long 87 lb.
- Half Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 23" long 165 lb.
CRITICAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Walking and climbing steps and stairs on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying cases from floor to overhead on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying quarter barrels and half barrels from floor to 48" on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling two wheeled hand truck with cases on level surfaces on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling pallet jacks with cases and/or barrels on level surfaces on an occasional basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, stooping and bending while moving cases and barrels
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Computer and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection