CC Ad Specialty Rep (Temporary)
Are you ready for a career where fun means business? Join us at Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company!
1.Receive and process customer inquiries through the mediums of chat, email and telephone in a professional and courteous manner based on current procedures.
2.Accurately re-draw and set up customer artwork that is received through email, website, fax or phone orders.
3.Assist customers with issues related to credits, claims, returns and reships.
4.Work with external vendors in orders to resolve customer service related issues.
5.Process purchase orders to be sent to the external and internal vendors.
6.Process invoices to close out customer order to obtain payment.
7.Follow up with external vendors on the status of customer order.
8.Artistic ability to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to customers.
9.Research and release unauthorized returns/undeliverable and customer service issues returns.
10. Research, answer, and follow-up with any product questions for internal and external customers for all business units.
11. Input replacement orders when received with returned merchandise. Track and file all returns that arrive with sufficient information.
12. Confirm orders are accurate for sizing, placement locations, processes and garment types.
13. Answer, investigate, and respond to customer service related issues via e-mail, phone, and written communication using established customer service guidelines.
14. Assist business customers with high volume orders and discounts.
15. Process sample requests.
16. Communicate delays or problems that might keep a specific art from being completed.
17. Ensure quality standards are maintained when producing artwork.
18. Meet Department production standards.
19. Maintains regular, predictable attendance.
20. Abides by all policies and procedures of the Call Center Department and Oriental Trading Company.
21. May be required to perform any of the above functions at any of the company locations.
22. Must be able to attend face to face meetings on short or little advance notice.
23. Work in the Call Center Department office environment requires in-person collaboration among colleagues and boundary partners.
1.Handle customer calls and mail order entry as assigned (as trained).
2.Act as support to other customer support areas.
3.Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Requires strong customer service skills with a solid overall understanding of OTC's products, mail order procedures, and order entry policies and procedures.
Maintain working knowledge of all areas of production, and order entry, as it pertains to art and production.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Must be able to read and navigate through numerous computer windows in an efficient manner while speaking with customers.
Requires excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Must possess good decision making and problem-solving skills.
Must be able to prioritize and work independently on multiple tasks with little supervision.
Requires attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Strong understanding of layout, topography, and color.
Must be flexible and possess a professional attitude.
Requires proficient knowledge of Windows/Office software.
Provide ideas and suggestions for improvement of processes; participate in efficiency evaluations as needed.
Capable of translating designs to standard company templates/formats for production.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time and the ability to stoop and bend.
Although position is primarily sedentary, frequent movement is required.
Position may require individual to be able to sit, stand and/or walk for the duration of the shift.
High school diploma or equivalent
Graphic Design Associate degree preferred
Oriental Trading Company Customer Service Agent training required. Previous sales experience preferred.
2-4 years of professional experience designing and producing print, preferred.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac platform.
Knowledge of screen-print process and techniques preferred.
To apply in less than ten minutes click the "Apply" button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
Click on the "Myself" tab
Click on the "My Company" tab
Click on "View Opportunities" from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn't our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation's leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies andwelcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.
Oriental Trading Company