Lead category management initiatives for foodservice customers, ensuring delivery of insights-driven strategies for both distributors and operators in compliance with foodservice category management principles.
Access and integrate relevant internal and external data (including NPD Supply Track / Decision Key), resources and processes to drive Kellogg Specialty Channels strategies
Analyze sales and financial data to understand category results and incorporates this data into plans and actionable strategies for Kellogg Specialty Channels customer base in order to increase Kelloggs
category leadership within the industry.
Utilize data and analytics to obtain a complete understanding of the category and segment and ensure Sales strategies are aligned to drive profitable volume
Uncover key category opportunities which impact Kellogg brands and develop solutions based selling tools and presentations
Previous Category Management Experience& 3 Years Experience
VIEW JOBS9/1/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-11-30T00:00Catering Coordinator
A fresh approach to work.
When you join Panera LLC, as a Catering Coordinator, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a Catering Coordinator, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Catering Coordinator today! This is a great opportunity to begin developing your skills in catering and sales, and to prepare for a potential career path in catering with Panera LLC.
About the Catering Coordinator position:
* As a Catering Coordinator you will have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Panera menu
* Ensure our great food is delivered timely and accurately
* Know the needs of our customers, and provide appropriate communication to ensure satisfaction
* Strive to be the best with a commitment to true craftsmanship in providing quality service and products to our customers
* Work as a team player with a passion for continuous learning
We're looking for:
* Great communication and people skills
* Food service or retail sales experience preferred
* Must have own vehicle and acceptable driving record
* Minimum age – 18 years of age
Enjoy the good stuff:
* Competitive compensation with opportunity for tips in some markets
* Food discounts
* Health benefits
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation
* Development opportunities
* Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
* Education discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
600768 Elmhurst, IL - North and York Road
Panera Bread CoElmhurstIL
VIEW JOBS10/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-13T00:00MAR002245
As PR Manager, you'll lead all external and internal communications priorities that help advance and protect Kellogg's Specialty Channels (KSC) reputation in the marketplace through strategy, planning, implementation and evaluation. With your positive, can-do attitude, you'll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we'll build a stronger future for our company and your career.
Want to know more about our Specialty Business? At Kellogg, the U.S. Specialty Channels business is focused on away from home channels including Foodservice, K-12, Convenience, and Small Format. You'll have the opportunity to represent some of Kellogg's top brands, including Pop-Tarts, Pringles,Cheez-Its, Eggo and MorningStar Farms!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Strategic Communication – As the owner of all internal and external communications, you'll provide strategic and tactical support for efforts to advance KSC's reputation with key stakeholders. You'll draft (and work with our agencies to draft) a variety of communications materials, including key messages, talking points, intranet articles, scripts and press releases. You'll also draft responses to media inquiries, including conducting research and coordinating with industry organizations as needed.
* Integrated Marketing – To ensure best-in-class work is delivered to the marketplace, you'll lead the development and execution of earned media tactics that support broader integrated marketing campaigns. You'll also partner with stakeholders on event planning priorities, including key trade shows and philanthropic activity, and identify opportunities to strengthen KSC's reputation through media outreach and draft materials as needed.
VIEW JOBS10/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-13T00:00SAL010573
Advance your career as a Senior Manager, Category Management supporting the Convenience/Small Format business. Here at Kellogg we care about and celebrate your success. In this exciting role, you will lead a dynamic and diversity-minded team focused on providing increased capability for category management tools, training, and best practices.
By executing category strategies across all or multiple Kellogg product categories, you will align with the customer's priorities. Help Kellogg become an indispensable partner to our customers - all while building your expertise and network.
At Kellogg we are passionate about our brands, business and our outstanding food. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader?
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Business Analytics – Knowing your business is imperative to driving business results. You will also be responsible for proactively initiating Category Management activities with customers and developing innovative retailer solutions based on consumer insights to drive goals and objectives. Leveraging account knowledge and marketing/sales dynamics will be essential in building customer relationships.
* Customer Interaction – As a trusted business consultant you will penetrate accounts by actively listening, identifying customer needs and expectations, and utilizing the total Kellogg offering to meet their needs from a Category perspective. Influencing the customers' decision-making process, you will clearly communicate solutions that are mutually beneficial to the category and Kellogg's.
* Strategic Partnerships – Pro-actively developing and sustaining collaborative relationships with Kellogg customer business managers and sales management, you will align on strategies to strengthen the business.
* People Leadership – Utilizing your leadership skills you will be responsible for the professional development of a category management team. Ensuring yourself and team members have active business plans that are cross-functionally aligned and routinely deliver category reviews will be key to your success.