Premier Parking Services, Inc.
Kansas City , MO 64106
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Premier Parking Services is looking for friendly, motivated people to fill positions as Event Cashiers at various sporting/concert venues in the Kansas City area. This is a part-time position in which employees will be required to be very active and stand for long periods of time outdoors, during all weather conditions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Count bank money at the beginning of the shift to verify start total.
- Collect cash and/or coupons, checks, etc. and maintain security of revenue on-site.
- Record amounts received (vehicles, cash, and coupons, etc.).
- Verify shift transactions against money on hand, answer questions in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Inform customers of the parking rate and any parking options they may have (i.e., VIP parking, preferred parking, general parking, etc.).
- Maintain a neat, clean appearance and arrive and remain in complete uniform during shift.
- Give directions to guests to various amenities of the venue/location at which you are working and in the general area of the venue.
- Report any observed, or suspected violation of the law, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the lot Supervisors/Managers or on-site security/police officers.
Professional demeanor and a flexible schedule are a must. Ideal candidates should be at least 16 years of age, possess a high school diploma/equivalent or be working to obtain one, reliable transportation, and a positive attitude. Customer service experience is a plus; as we deal with all aspects of customer service situations. Cash handling experience is required.
Starting pay is $10.00 per hour with the possibility for advancement and pay increase after 90 days.