Mr Clean Car Wash
Round Rock , TX 78664
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a bright, outgoing person who likes to help other people have a better experience? If so, you could make an ideal cashier. Cashiers are primarily responsible for helping customers with payment and packaging as they complete their purchases, but they are also often the first store staff that customers encounter. That makes it vitally important for cashiers to do more than just ring orders'you also want to be knowledgeable about the store's products and cheerful when you encounter customer questions. That way, you help to enhance their visit by making the store into a warm and welcoming place for them to shop.
- Operate the register, while accurately and efficiently delivering an error-free record of the transaction and a balanced drawer at the end of every shift.
- Take responsibility for and manage the contents of your drawer during your shift, including making drops as dictated by store policy.
- Answer customer questions or refer them to the staff who can best provide answers if the information is
- Keep the register area neat and orderly, including any merchandise presented at check-out, presenting a professional and clean counter to customers approaching with their new purchases.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Dependability in both attendance and drawer management
- A positive attitude that helps enhance the customer's experience
- Flexibility and the ability to work with a schedule that may be different from week to week
- Some prior retail experience