VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Job Description
As a part of our continued growth we are looking for dedicated and passionate Cashiers. As a Cashier you will be responsible for assisting customers with questions and parts sales. The Cashier will also be responsible for maintaining excellent customer service to internal and external customers always. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and are excited about the opportunity to support all operational processes and procedures. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
* Receive payment for parts being purchased and issue correct change.
* Assign all parts being purchased with part numbers for correct pricing.
* Assist customers with questions.
* Issue interchanges for specific parts.
* Ensure all customers entering the facility have signed and placed birth date on waiver.
* Inspect all toolboxes and bags entering the facility for parts, and mark all parts.
* Inspect all toolboxes and bags before customer exits for any parts not paid for.
* Keep working area clean and hazard free.
* Other duties as assigned.
LKQ Corporation (NYSE: LKQ), an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is a leading global value-added distributor of vehicle repair parts and accessories. The Company is the leading North American provider of recycled automotive and aftermarket collision parts as well as specialty accessories for automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles.
LKQ Europe, with operations located in 15 countries, collectively is the largest distributor of automotive aftermarket mechanical repair parts and related products in Europe, holding leading market positions in the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Slovakia. Globally, the Company has more than 1,100 operating locations and 40,000 employees.
LKQ has an entrepreneurial, growth orientated culture and since 2005 consolidated revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 28%. Come join the family and be LKQ Proud!
* Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match
* Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)?
* Paid Holiday leave days and a Paid Time Off Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career
VIEW JOBS11/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-04T00:00Job Introduction
Do you enjoy meeting and talking to new people? Does being the face of a company excite you? Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a fast paced and friendly environment? If the thought of helping people make healthy choices in one of the fastest growing retailers is up your alley – then we need YOU to join our winning team at Sprouts Farmers Market as a Cashier!
Overview of Responsibilities
As a Cashier at Sprouts Farmers Market, you are the face of the company while you process each customer's order quickly, accurately, and efficiently while ensuring complete customer satisfaction through prompt and friendly service. As a Cashier, Sprouts Farmers Market looks to you to accurately handle customer cash, credit/debit payments, and change, and assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints. Following all front end procedures, assisting with stocking shelves, facing and dusting as needed are all a part of the day for a Sprouts Farmers Market Cashier. A Cashier maintains knowledge of weekly ad items, gives customers direction of product location throughout the store, is familiar with events and seminars going on or coming up, and maintains excellent communication with front end manager and Head Cashier at all times. A Cashier is expected to ensure that checkout areas are properly maintained in a clean and orderly condition at all times, and execute all other related duties as assigned.
To be a Cashier at Sprouts Farmers Market you must:
* Be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent, and 1-2 years of recent cashiering experience.
* Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior, a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers.
* Ability to operate front end equipment; register, calculator, scanner.
* Be dependable and reliable having the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business changes; including nights, weekends and holidays.
* Have good communication skills; the ability to take direction/constructive criticism and participate in a team environment
* Be able to perform repetitious activities, and have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and stay organized.
* Must lift/carry product horizontally/vertically weighing up to 30 lbs., from 36" to 24", for a distance up to 3 feet for up to 50 hours without mechanical assistance.
* Must use both hands to move grocery carts horizontally requiring a force up to 35 lbs., for a distance up to 4 feet for up to 50 hours.
* Requires strong attention to detail and proficiency with numbers; proficient in cash handling and mathematical skills; ability to read, write and count.
BenefitsIn addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include: - Competitive pay - Opportunities for career growth - 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts - Flexible schedules - Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits: - 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match - Minimum essential coverage medical plans - Voluntary coverage such as short-term disability, hospital indemnity, accident, and critical illness - Competitive vacation and sick time programsWhy SproutsGrow with us! If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Sprouts Farmers MarketDurhamNC
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Job Description
Responsible for assisting with all operational tasks within the store as delegated and assigned by the Store Manager with main focus on the front-end and sales floor operations. Also assist with the hiring, training and development of store associates as delegated by the Store Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist with all store functions and day-to-day store activities as directed by the Store Manager
* Able to perform all opening and closing procedures in the absence of the Store Manager
* Assist the Store Manager in protecting and securing all company assets, including store cash
* Adhere to all policies and procedures including safety guidelines
* Maintain a professional and friendly environment with customers, subordinates and supervisors
* Maintain all areas of the store, including the stockroom and sales floor, to company standards to include recovery
* When the Store Manager is not on the premises, direct supervisory responsibility for all hourly Associates
* Process all SSC Corporate directives including Pull and Hold/Destroy, Task Compliance, Key Survey information
* requests and any additional communications related to store activities as delegated by the Store Manager
* Assist the Store Manager on the receipt and return of DSD merchandise.
* Follow the VIP and DSD Policies and Procedures
* Assist the Store Manager in ensuring proper staffing coverage on a daily basis
* Assist the Store Manager in ensuring that the sales floor is sales effective on a daily basis
* Assist in the management of cashiering activities to ensure all company cash handling practices & guidelines are followed at all times by all Associates
* Promotional effectiveness of store-front fixtures and displays
* Assist in the management of sales effectiveness of seasonal areas in the store
* Coordinate appropriate signage utilized in the store
* Assist with the receipt and return of DSD merchandise
* Process damaged merchandise on a daily basis
* Assist Store Manager with creation of weekly schedules
* Assist in the management of store supplies and expense control
* Assist with merchandising and maintaining the checkout area to maximize impulse sales
* Ensure coolers and store-front program racks/displays are refilled daily (balloon program, sunglasses, batteries, etc.)
* Assist with the management of the Drive Item program
* Prefer prior retail and management experience
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
* Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs
* Ability to work in a high energy team environment
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.