Well States Healthcare
Castle Rock , CO 80108
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Case Manager, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the company, including support on a project-level basis. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Operations, this position provides support for a small, high-growth division for a medical finance company. Our typical client has been injured in an auto accident and has limited access to health insurance, or the ability to treat through other self-pay methods. Our service provides treatment at no immediate charge to the client, and we then work with their attorney to recover funds from the at-fault auto insurance company. We provide funding for a full range of services from injury diagnosis from the initial evaluation by an M.D. to surgery, and all the conservative care in between.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining communication with attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals.
- Maintaining communication with the clients.
- Corresponding with medical providers when necessary.
- Coordinating and scheduling treatment with the appropriate medical provider.
- Coordinating transportation and translation services when necessary.
- Reviewing medical documentation.
- Overseeing the treatment process from start to finish.
- Following HIPAA regulations.
- Regular face-to-face visits with clientele.
- Pleasant phone demeanor.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Acrobat.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- The Spanish language is a plus.
- $48,000.00 - $50,000.00 annually.
- 40 hours a week.
- Health insurance.
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
- Flexible scheduling within the hours of 7:30 AM and 6:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
- New state-of-the-art office equipped with a gym and cafe!
- Golf Simulator
- Hot Tub
- Workout Facility
- Pool Table and Lounge