Carpet Cleaning Technician
Proclean Of Michigan
Adrian , MI 49221
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Be appreciated for hard work!
Do something that you feel good about!
Be a part of a growing team!
Get every Sunday off!
We will train you to be an expert carpet cleaning technician! You will make old carpets look new again. Your friends will want to see pictures of your work. Experience is a plus, but we will be glad to train as long as you are willing to learn! You will be provided with training in carpet and floor cleaning. You will also be trained in customer service and personal achievement. We are a small growing company. You can bring a strong work ethic and we will notice!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide high-quality carpet, rug and upholstery and tile cleaning
- Responsible for cleanliness and care of vehicles and equipment
- Move furniture (couch, loveseat, recliner) to prepare the home for cleaning
- Learn how to clean carpets and remove stains
- Use truck mounted and portable carpet extraction equipment
- Be available for on-call services
- Respond to water damage or house flooding disasters
- High School Diploma (or G.E.D)
- Valid drivers license
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass drug screening
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to prioritize and multitask
- Work well in a team-oriented environment
- Good customer service
- Get Every Sunday off!
- Be a part of a growing team
- Be rewarded for your work
- Pay based on experience
- Growth opportunity
- Individual accomplishment is rewarded!
- Earn tips