Caregiver/Home Care Aide
Home Sweet Home In Home Care
Kalamazoo , MI 49001
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Home Sweet Home In-Home Care is currently seeking Caregivers. The right people will have strong customer service skills, responsible individuals with a heartfelt desire to assist seniors or disabled individuals to safely perform activities of daily living.
This job is great for students, people looking for flexible part-time work, and those wanting to work toward full-time opportunities. Start today! Positions available in surrounding areas also.
- Assist with walking & exercise
- Meal preparation
- Assist with personal care (If applicable)
- Errands and grocery shopping
- Light Housekeeping
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have Driver's license, current auto insurance, or access to reliable transportation.
- Compassionate about the care and well-being of others
- Ability to pass a background check
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Drive Time
- Starting pay is competitive with 90-day performance reviews
- Flexible Schedule
- Part time or full time
- Referral Bonuses
- Health Insurance Reimbursement Plans available for full-time employees (ICHRA)
- Vision, Dental and Life Insurance available for full-time employees
- 401k Plan available
Home Sweet Home In-Home Care is one of the fastest growing home care agencies in Southwest Michigan! Our constant growth is attributed to excellent client and employee service.