Caregiver/Cna/Home Health Aide
Advantage Home Care
Taylorville , IL 62568
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
*Disclaimer- This is not the official application- Once information is put in an email will be sent with official application! Please follow the link to fill out the official application!*
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly paychecks
- Stable Employment
- One-on-one care positions
- Sign on and Referral Bonuses available
- Flexible Schedule, full & part time available
- Functional Requirements
Duties for a potential caregiver/CNA/Home Health Aid:
- Personal Health Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Simple Meal Preparation
- Assistance with Bathing & Grooming
- Laundry Services
Homemakers must physically be able to assist the client with the following: dressing, feeding, hair care, mouth care, shaving (electric or safety razor only) nail care (excluding nail trimming), positioning, toileting, and transfers.
- Able to push and pull a client at a minimum of 100 pounds.
- Able to lift a client at a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to move in tight spaces, between objects and furniture.
- Able to perform duties which require standing, walking, squatting, climbing stairs, bending, kneeling, twisting, sitting, reaching at, below, and over shoulder limits.
- Able to continuously perform physical functions from up to an hour without rest.
Other Requirements to be a Caregiver
- Must be an active member on the Health Care Worker Registry
- 2 references required.
- 1 year experience as a homemaker and a combination of skills and experience that indicate the ability to perform supervisory activities
- High school diploma/GED
- Passes all required background checks upon hire and throughout employment.
- Completes IDOA CCP training for Homemaker Supervisor
- Must have vehicle insurance
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be a flexible employee who is willing to work in many different client homes on a routine basis
- Must have superb communication skills to be able to speak to the branch office weekly regarding schedule