Port Townsend , WA 98368
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is 3rd shift - starting pay $18/hr!
- Responsible for being aware of where all assigned residents are and what they are doing at all times. When assigned to a one-to-one with a client, the requirement is to have eyes on the client at all times during the assigned period. If observing a client leaving the premises, the expectation is to follow them until further assistance can be provided. Facilitate residential daily schedule including participating in, and providing support to residents, to include but not limited to, activities such as chores, deep clean of designated space, meal service, laundry service, groups, activities, and events.
- Provide transportation to residents for community outings and meetings in company vehicle in a safe and legal manner.
- Practice compliance with all policies, record keeping requirements, checklist assignments, assigned documentation, and any other assigned duties.
- Remain current and up to date on all training and certifications required to maintain employment
1. H.S. Degree or GED required; bachelor’s level degree in psychology, counseling or sociology preferred.
2. Prior work experience in other behavioral health treatment settings with adolescents a plus.
3. Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for insurance coverage for driving the company’s vehicles.