Burlingame , CA 94010
Posted 2 weeks ago
CareLinx is a marketplace for families looking for private pay, non-skilled in-home care for a loved one. We strive to provide unsurpassed customer service while assisting families through the process of finding and hiring a caregiver.
We are seeking a Care Advisor. As a Care advisor, this position is responsible for supporting customer contacts, helping consumers understand how CareLinx works, and the value CareLinx provides. This is done using consultative sales technique in an empathetic manner. The right candidate will be fully trained on CareLinxs systems and in how to assist clients in finding and hiring the right caregiver for their loved one.
Care Advisors help potential self serve clients understand how CareLinx works and how we can provide a solution to their needs with our products. This will be done using consultative sales in an empathetic manner.
- Answer and receive inbound and outbound calls, follow up on messages from potential clients and caregivers to provide them with requested information and assistance in posting a job or creating a profile.
- Support customers in need of care from both our consumer and Health Partnerships, and provide exceptional support and guidance to families during the process of searching, interviewing, and hiring a caregiver.
- Provides ongoing support after the hire to maintain the relationship with the client and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains complete and accurate data and documentation of all client interactions in CareLinxs internal database.
- Assists every customer in a courteous and timely manner following departmental procedures at all times.
- Work within a team to meet both individual and team KPIs.
- Ability to work varied shifts and days to cover CareLinx operational requirements (evenings and weekends may be required)
- Additional job duties to support the goals of this role may be assigned on an as-needed basis.
- High school diploma is required. College level coursework is preferred;
- At least one year experience in a customer service or call center environment is preferred
- Experience in the medical industry is preferred
- Effective Time management skills
- Goal driven, problem solver
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Exhibits a professional, confident and outgoing demeanor
- Must possess excellent communication skills and follow up
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and/or Google suite
- Excellent writing skills as this position requires accuracy with documentation
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Experience multitasking with frequent interruptions on tasks that require attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality, exercise discretion and good judgment
CareLinx provides in-home care, fundamentally re-engineered through technology to bridge
healthcares last mile and deliver better health. It is the leading online caregiver marketplace
with over 250,000 caregivers nationwide. CareLinx partners with families, health systems, and
payers to provide a plug and play post-acute care solution that delivers on-demand
comprehensive support, visibility into the home and cloud-based tools for centralized, real-time
CareLinx is a part of Generali Global Assistance, a part of Generali Group, the 3rd largest
insurer and among the 50 largest companies in the world. We have the privilege of caring for
families in all of the top 50 U.S. metropolitan cities. CareLinx was founded in 2011 in San Bruno,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks