Cardiovascular Intensive Care (Cvicu) Nurse
Healthcare Employment Partners
Fort Walton Beach , FL 32547
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Great opportunity for aCardiovascular Intensive Care (CVICU) Nurse
in the Florida Panhandle.SHIFT:
Nights, 7p-7aOffering Sign On BonusResponsibilities of the Cardiovascular Intensive Care (CVICU) Nurse
Requirements of the Cardiovascular Intensive Care (CVICU) Nurse
- The CVICU RN will provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. Will collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Associates degree in nursing required, Bachelors degree preferred
- Must have one year of critical care/cardiac PCU/cardiac Telemetry/ Cath Lab/Stepdown/Strong ICU
- BLS AHA Healthcare Provider required upon hire
- ACLS required within 90 days of hire
- CPI required within 90 days of hire
This facility is atop-performing quality hospital with over 200 of the most highly respected and qualified physicians in the area. It is the only acute care hospital in the Tri-County area that offers open heart surgery, an AdvancedPrimary Stroke Center accredited by the Joint Commission and an Accredited Chest Pain Center.