HCL Global Systems
Bismarck , ND 58501
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Cardiac Sonographer - Bismarck, ND, 58501Assignment Length:
13 - 26 weeks Shift Schedules and Requirement: 40 hours per week. Variable Days and possible evening and weekend shifts, along with call which will vary depending on the amount of staff that scan pediatrics and the amount of staff in the department at the time. Willing to wait for them to get the ND license.General job duties:
- Perform TEE, Exercise Stress, and Dobuatimine Stress Echo, Definity and Agitated Saline; Fast Paced, High Volume Echo Department. Performs IP/OP; Administer Definity and agitated Bubble Studies.
- Will see some PEDS patients - less then 10%, adult is the primary.
- Grey scrubs with white, black or grey underneath.
Equipment utilized in the unit/dept:
- EPIC/Radiant, Syngo Dynamics, IE33, CX 50
Required skills and minimum years of experience:
- 4-5 years experience.
- Must have pediatric experience.(PEDS patients are less then 10% of the patients, primarily adult)
- Fast Paced / High Volume Experience
- Perform agitated bubble studies
- Call is required
Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required:
- ARDCS or RCS.
- ND State License
Floating to other units/departments:
Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept:
- 4 Echo Machines/3 Rooms. Most of the Hospital patients are done bedside