Great Little Rock Clinic in search of an experienced Cadiac Data Analyst to join their team. Must have experience for this position! Hours are Monday - Friday 8-4:30 or 8:30-5! Great Benefits/Perks! Hiring now!!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Interpretation and documentation of incoming patient ECG data, identification of abnormal variation in heart rhythm related to arrhythmias, heart blocks, pacemakers and Myocardial Infarctions.
Review ECG report and ensure proper strip documentation
Documentation and interpretation of patient triggers and diary entries.
Educated on and compliant with HIPAA regulations
Telephonic coordination of patient care and emergency protocols based on individual physician protocols; telephonic support for patients being monitored including troubleshooting monitor devices.
VIEW JOBS8/8/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-06T00:00The Strategic Data Analyst will play a leading role in building our data strategy and driving strategic initiatives critical to Vestcom's current growth phase. Central responsibilities are facilitating, managing and analyzing internal and client data and communicating results and insights to internal and external audiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
* Primary responsibility for top-priority, Board-dictated analytics initiatives central to growth strategy
* Develop and run analytics and performance measurement apparatus at new clients including data collection and external communication
* Sourcing and evaluation of analytics tools and processes across enterprise
* Run analysis for performance measurement of Vestcom's suite of solutions across a range of clients
* Translate analysis into insights and presentations that can be used by or communicated to senior leaders at Vestcom and its clients
* Communicate data strategy and goals with clients to build confidence and establish collaborative relationships
* Develop and present analytics best-practices to internal stakeholders and clients
* Devise performance measurement approaches with clients based on available data and mutually agreed upon goals and methodology
* Support existing internal data collection and analysis efforts, while driving new and improved uses
* Provide direct support to the Director, Strategy
* Periodic travel may be required, as necessary (up to 10%)
* Other duties as assigned by management
* Regular attendance is an essential function of this position
* Compliance with Company policies concerning maintaining a drug free workplace is required
* Compliance with all Company policies is required including all safety policies and procedures
Education and/or Experience
* BA/BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Economics, Marketing (with an analytic focus or sufficient quantitative coursework) or related field is required.
* 2-5 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably in positions supporting marketing and sales analysis is required.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically the following is required: Excel (heavy use of Excel Pivot Tables), PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook. Access is a plus.
* Familiarity and/or experience in data analysis tools and visualizations including Alteryx, Tableau, APT, and/or 1010 is required.
* Knowledge of data analysis programming languages including SQL, is a plus.
* Must be adept at accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, self-reliant when resolving issues to ensure objectives are completed and capable of determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
* Must have exceptional time management, organizational and problem-solving skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Must have strong oral, interpersonal and written communication skills.
* Must be able to prepare and effectively present information to large and small groups, to employees, and to management.
* Must be able to develop and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders to assist in the development of strategies and project plans that meet departmental goals and ensure quality standards for service.
Vestcom International, Inc.Little RockAR
VIEW JOBS8/6/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-04T00:00Overview
The Senior Data Analyst functions as a member of the Institution for Digital Health and Innovation (IDHI) High Risk Pregnancy Program evaluation team for abstracting, managing and coordinating the flow of specific Medicaid claims data information for the purpose of program evaluation, fulfilling contractual agreements and planning or developing specific service programs and initiatives as assigned.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) has a unique combination of education, research, and clinical programs that encourages and supports teamwork and diversity. We champion being a collaborative health care organization, focused on improving the health, health care, and well-being of Arkansans.
UAMS offers amazing benefits and perks:
* Health: Medical, Dental and Vision plans available for staff and family
* Holiday, Vacation and Sick Leave
* Education discount for staff and dependents (undergraduate only)
* Retirement: Up to 10% matched contribution from UAMS
* Basic Life Insurance up to $50,000
* Career Training and Educational Opportunities
* Merchant Discounts
* Concierge prescription delivery on the main campus when using UAMS pharmacy
Salary offered commensurate with experience.
* Compiles data from DHS and DOH into a database that will allow for the efficient analysis of the linked data; and performs quality assurance measures for the data.
* Queries the database and analyze the results of the query to answer research questions.
* Runs appropriate reports and queries from the Medicaid DSS program to assist the High Risk Pregnancy Program evaluation team in supporting their analysis of program, and manages and directs the information flow abstracted to contracted evaluators, ADHH vital statistics, and the evaluation team.
* Determines methodology, objectives, and query runs that assist in evaluating data quality and compliance.
* Prioritizes specific tasks, assesses available resources to accomplish program goals.
* Coordinates activities associated the evaluation team to meet timelines and goals.
* Initiates corrective actions and/or revisions and provides technical direction and support to program personnel.
* Disseminates and interprets analysis findings to team members.
* Coordinates internal and external personnel in activities to identify needs, problems and promotes accomplishments of the evaluation team.
* Conducts meetings to discuss program initiatives, progress or problems.
* Maintains resource files on specific program evaluation content.
* Performs related responsibilities as assigned or required including assistance with grants, publications, UAMS data warehouse and other available databases.
* May perform other duties as assigned.
* Master's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field PLUS three (3) years of experience in statistical and data management
* Bachelors in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field PLUS five (5) year of experience in statistical and data management
* High School Diploma/GED PLUS nine (9) years of experience in statistical and data management
* Two (2) years of in depth knowledge of the Medicaid data/equivalent warehouse decision support system (DSS)
* One (1) year of project management experience
* Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Ability to lead or present program meetings workshops, training or presentations
* Knowledge of programing language including R/Matlab
This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check. A criminal conviction or arrest pending adjudication alone shall not disqualify an applicant except as provided by law. Any criminal history will be evaluated in relationship to job responsibilities and business necessity. The information obtained in these reports will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
UAMS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and is committed to excellence.
Stand: OccasionallySit: OccasionallyWalk: OccasionallyBend, crawl, crouch, kneel, stoop, or reach overhead: OccasionallyLift, push, pull, carry weight: 11 - 25 lbsUse hands to touch, handle, or feel: OccasionallyTalk: FrequentlyHear: FrequentlyTaste or smell: OccasionallyRead, concentrate, think analytically: FrequentlyPhysical Environment: Inside Classroom Setting, Inside Medical Facility Environment, Inside Office EnvironmentNoise Level: ModerateVisual Requirements: Color discrimination, Depth perception, Far visual acuity, Near visual acuityHazards: NoneUniversity Of Arkansas Medical CenterLittle RockAR
VIEW JOBS8/8/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-11-06T00:00SUMMARY#OF RESPONSIBILITY - Job Summary (general statement of purpose or objective of position) A registered nurse at Baptist Health is accountable for utilizing the nursing process and the training provided by Baptist Health to provide safe, therapeutic,and compassionate patient care. The nurse is expected to demonstrate clinical competence and critical thinking. The RN is responsible to know and understand the policies and processes of the department and the requiements of the organization and use them in unified workflow with the rest of the healthcare team to create an exceptional patient experience with the best possible outocmes. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Knowledge, skills, abilities, license, registration, certification, education, and experience A registered nurse in good standing in the state of Arkansas. Healthcare CPR required, some areas may require ACLS, PALS and/or NALS - training is provided. Specialty units require and will provide specific specialty education.
* SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY - Job Summary (general statement of purpose or objective of position)
* A registered nurse at Baptist Health is accountable for utilizing the nursing process and the training provided by Baptist Health to provide safe, therapeutic,and compassionate patient care. The nurse is expected to demonstrate clinical competence and critical thinking. The RN is responsible to know and understand the policies and processes of the department and the requiements of the organization and use them in unified workflow with the rest of the healthcare team to create an exceptional patient experience with the best possible outocmes.
* MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Knowledge, skills, abilities, license, registration, certification, education, and experience
* A registered nurse in good standing in the state of Arkansas. Healthcare CPR required, some areas may require ACLS, PALS and/or NALS - training is provided. Specialty units require and will provide specific specialty education.
Baptist HealthLittle RockAR